GSTES Recruitment 2017 Apply for 475 Higher Secondary Teachers Posts at the official website i.e. www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
GSTES Recruitment 2017
GSTES Higher Secondary Teachers Recruitment Notice 2017 have been issued by the department of Gujarat State Tribal Education Society or EMRS Society to fill the 475 number of vacancies for the Principal, Shikshan Sahayak, Vidyasahayak Posts. All the applicants those who are interested can fetch the GSTES Higher Secondary Teachers Recruitment 2017 Notice from this web page. The aspirants those who wish to apply for the Gujarat State Tribal Education Society Jobs are suggested to check the eligibility criteria details before applying for the application process. The official website of the department is www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in. The last date to apply for the application process is 15th June 2017. And the starting date for the submission of application form is 1st June 2017. For more details refer the article provided below. Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification before applying for the application form.
GSTES is also called as Gujarat State Tribal Education Society or EMRS Society appeared on 3 January 2000 as a self-ruling society by Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat enrolled under The Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950 vide Registration No. F/676/Gandhinagar. Or on the other hand EMRS Society successfully appeared on 3 January 2000 as a self-sufficient society by Tribal Development Department, Government of Gujarat enlisted under. Now, it has issued a notice for GSTES Recruitment 2017 for 475 number of vacancies for the Teaching posts.
GSTES Recruitment Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Gujarat State Tribal Education Society
- Name of the Posts: Principal, Shikshan Sahayak, Vidyasahayak
- Total No. of Posts: 475 posts
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
- Principal (Higher Secondary): 15 Posts
- Principal (Secondary): 61 Posts
- Shikshan Sahayak (Higher Secondary): 89 Posts
- Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary): 219 Posts
- Vidyasahayak (Higher Primary): 91 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for GSTES Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates need to have Graduation Degree in any subject with B.Ed or M.Ed. from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria as per their posts that is mentioned below.
- 33 years for Vidhyasahayak.
- 39 years for principal (Higher Secondary)
- 37 years for Shikshan Sahayak (Secondary)
- 39 years for Shikshan Sahayak (Higher Secondary)
- 37 Years for Principal (Secondary)
Application Fee: Refer the official notice for detailed information.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the academic marks and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale per month as per the norms of the organization.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 01st June 2017
- The Last date for the submission of online application form: 15th June 2017
How to apply for the GSTES Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in
- Download the GSTES Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
Official Website: www.eklavya-education.gujarat.gov.in