GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 5508 Vacancies at www.gserb.org:
GSERB Recruitment 2016 Apply Shikshan Sahayak Bharti
- 1 GSERB Recruitment 2016 Apply Shikshan Sahayak Bharti
- 2 GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2016
- 3 GSERB Shikshan Shayak Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 4 GSERB Shikshan Shayak Recruitment Age Limit & Eligibility
- 5 www.gserb.org online application
- 6 GSERB 5508 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
- 7 Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board Vacancy Details 2016
- 8 GSERB Shikshan sahayak (Assistant Teacher) Selection Process
- 9 GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Admit Card 2016
- 10 Official Website: www.gserb.org
Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board(GSERB) has asked for online applications from interested applicants to fill up a total of 5508 available posts of Teaching Assistant (Shikshan Shayak) for Gujarati medium (5476) and English medium (32) categories. Interested and eligible applicants will have to apply online between 15th April and 30th April from the website of GSERB: www.gserb.org Before you apply, you should know about the requirements and eligibility conditions for GSERB Shikshan Shayak Recruitment 2016.
GSERB Shikshan Sahayak Bharti 2016
Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board is a state education board of the Gujarat state. The main responsibilities of the Board include academics, conducting examinations and research and development. The main academic task of GSEB is the preparation of syllabus for secondary schools and also the recommendation of text-books to be taught in government schools.
GSERB Shikshan Shayak Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Candidates will need to fill the application form as per guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission, you should take a printout of application form. Registration must be completed within the deadline. No application fee will be required to apply for GSERB 5508 Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2016.
GSERB Shikshan Shayak Recruitment Age Limit & Eligibility
Applicants must have completed Graduation Degree or its equivalent with B.Ed from any recognized University or Institute with minimum aggregate of marksand should pass in TET to be considered qualified for GSERB Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2016.You should refer to the official notification to know more details about educational requirements.
www.gserb.org online application
- Name of the organization: Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board(GSERB)
- Name of the post: Shikshan Shayak (Teaching Assistant)
- Total post: 5508 (5,476 for Gujarati medium and 32 posts are for English Medium)
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: Will continue from 15.04.2016
- Last Date: 30th April, 2016
- Fee: Not required
- Age limit: 18 to 40 years (relaxation as per rules)
- Educational requirement: Graduation Degree or its equivalent with B.Ed
- Selection process: Written test and interview
- Admit card for test: Available Shortly from here
- Exam date: Not notified yet
- Web address of GSERB: www.gserb.org.
GSERB 5508 Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2016
Applicants shortlisted for GSERB 5508 Shikshan Sahayak Recruitment 2016 will receive consolidated pay band as per organization norms. Age limit for the applicants should be between 18 to 40 years as on 30th April, 2016. Age relaxation will be done only for reserved candidates as per government rules.
Gujarat State Education Recruitment Board Vacancy Details 2016
- Non-Govt. Granted Higher Secondary Schools- 5508 seats
- Non-Govt. Granted Secondary Schools- 2355 seats
GSERB Shikshan sahayak (Assistant Teacher) Selection Process
Selection will be based on written test and interview. At first, written examination will take place for which admit card will be released online after registration is over. Exam will be multiple choice type and questions will be set on Reasoning, General Knowledge, Aptitude, English Language and Marathi Language. Each section will carry 50 marks and duration of the test will be 3 hours.
To get better preparation, you should follow the exam pattern and follow the syllabus prescribed for the written test. You can get previous year question papers from different internet sources and getting idea about the questions will give you advance over other candidates.
Result of the written test will be published online and selected personnel will be called for interview and date and time schedule of interview will be notified to the concerned applicants through notification. At the moment, it is very important you apply in proper manner within the deadline and start taking preparation for the written test.
Applicants will need to collect their respective admit card from the website of GSERB using their registration number. So, it is important that they remember their registration number. On our page, we will provide the admit card download link and all other related news regarding GSERB Recruitment of Shikshan Shayak. So, stay connected with us to get all the latest updates.