Latest Updates on ( 29th June 2016): Gujarat PSC 2016 Recruitment, for online application of 481 Engineer & Medical Posts, visit the official site www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC 2016 Recruitment
We, Jaggy Team has News for the Job Seekers!!! The Gujarat Public service commission has released an advertisement notice to recruit 481 staffs for teaching and non-teaching engineering and medical posts. All those candidates who satisfy the criteria of eligibility mentioned in the notice given by OJAS can apply online on or before 30th of June 2016. Gujarat Government each year recruits staffs in various departments according to the requirement. Candidates who are facing difficulties to apply the form online can visit our site and click on the given link to apply.
We also provide latest updates for the exam. To know more about the GPSC Recruitment 2016 like salary, educational qualification, age limit and last date, candidates are asked to follow the official website of Gujarat PSC www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. Selected candidates for the above-mentioned posts are going to get recruited by the Gujarat Public Service Commission, and their Pay Scale will be Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- per month. Only final candidates will be recruited by Gujarat PSC.
Gujarat Recruitment Notification 2016
Abbreviated form of Gujarat Public Service Commission is GPSC. It was constituted on the 1st day of May in the year 1960. It functions under the Gujarat Government and responsible for conducting examination and interviews for the purpose of recruitment. Not only the recruitment but the declaration of result and recruiting the new staffs are also one of its responsibilities. Recently Gujarat PSC announced on their official site that there is a requirement for MO Posts of Professor, Gynecologist, HOD, Surgeon, and other positions. Candidates who have completed their Bachelor degree in Medicine or Surgeon from any recognized University may apply for the vacancies.
GPSC Engineer and Medical Officer Vacancy
For the knowledge of the students, we have discussed the division of vacancies, educational qualification and other details below.
- Professor (Oral Medicine & Radiology) – 01 Post
- Technical Officer – 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager – 05 Posts
- General Surgeon (Special Recruitment) – 04 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Technical) – 05 Posts
- Architect – 07 Posts
- Principal (Gujarat Nursing Service) – 08 Posts
- General Surgeon – 164 Posts
- Gynecologist – 261 Posts
- Curator – 12 Posts
- Bio-Medical – 01 Post
- Ceramic – 01 Post
- Power Electronics – 01 Post
Engineering College Professor
- Power Electronics – 01 Post
- Assistant Labor Commissioner – 05 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Electrical Engineering – 01 Post
Name of Organization: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Official Portal: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Location of Job: Gujarat
Total Post: 481
Type of Job: Government
Last Date of Application: 30th June 2016
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess a Bachelor degree in the field of surgery and medicine for MO posts and engineering degree for the Engineering post from recognized Institutions or University. Candidates with experience in their respective fields are considered as eligible.
Age Limitation: The age of the candidates should not be above 35 years. The age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules for the candidates of reserved categories.
Application Fee: Applicants have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/- including Rs.12/- service charge through challan.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates will be dependent on their performance in written exam and computer efficiency test. Computer efficiency test will be taken followed by Written Test.
Application for GPSC Recruitment 2016 for Engineer and MO
- At first, candidates have to go to the GPSC official website gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then they have to download the notification and go through it before application
- Click on apply online option
- Fulfill all the relevant info carefully that has been asked.
- Recheck the application properly before submission.
- To submit the application form online, click on the submit button.
- Don’t miss to take a hard copy of the printed online application form