GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 Apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission AE Police Inspector 2481 vacancies available at its official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1 GPSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 2 GPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017
- 3 www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in AE Recruitment 2017
- 4 GPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017
- 5 GPSC AE, Police Inspector Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Steps to Apply for GPSC AE PI Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in
The Gujarat Public Service Commission has released the notification for the GPSC Assistant Engineer and Police Inspector 2481 Jobs. The authority wants to recruit candidates who deserve this job and are talented also. The shortlisted candidate will get the post of Social Welfare Officer, Junior Assistant, Electrical Inspector, and other such posts. Check the GPSC Notification available on its official website www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in and get the details about the exam date and admit card release date. Get the information regarding the exam date, application form filling and submission date and other important dates mentioned below.
GPSC Assistant Engineer Notification 2017
Candidate can get the information regarding the instructions which the candidate has to follow as well as terms and conditions which the candidate has to check before applying for the Job. If the candidate wants to apply then he or she must keep in mind that only the eligible candidate has the chance to apply for the recruitment. To know whether the candidate is eligible or not you have to check the eligibility of the candidate including the qualification required, age criteria, selection process, and other such criteria mentioned below.
www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in AE Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Examination||GPSC AE Written Exam|
|Name of the Post||Social Welfare Officer, Junior Assistant, Electrical Inspector, and other|
|Number of the Post||2481 Posts|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Starting Date to fill application form||15th July 2017|
|Last date to submit application form||2nd August 2017|
|Admit Card release Date||10 to 15 days before the exam|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
GPSC Assistant Engineer Application Form 2017
If the candidate wants to apply for the GPSC Jobs then he or she can get the application form for the same from its official website. The online application form submission process has started and the candidate has to submit the completely filled application form before the last date arrives that is 2nd August 2017. Candidate not only has to submit the application form but also the scanned copy of various documents and certificates with photographs and signature either by an online process or by an offline process. Check out the details here and apply accordingly.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 15.July.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 02.July.2017
GPSC AE, Police Inspector Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must hold the Bachelor degree from the recognized University.
The age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years of age whereas to get the details about the maximum age limit, the candidate has to check the age relaxation details available in the advertisement.
The candidate’s selection will be based on the written test and interview and he or she has to perform well in these two selection tests.
Check the authority’s norms and regulation.
Steps to Apply for GPSC AE PI Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website of GPSC that is ojas.gijarat.gov.in.
- Candidates who want to apply for the GPSC Jobs, must check the notification and get the application form directly from the website.
- To fill all the details asked in the application form must be mentioned according to the instructions as well as terms and conditions.
- Attach the scanned copy of the documents and certificates and upload it along with the Application form.
- Fill all the details in mentioned in the application form and cross check the details before submitting the application form.
- Take the hard copy and keep it with you for future reference.