Latest Update(2nd August 2016): Goa Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 181 Constable, SI, LDC Jobs available at the official website www.goapolice.gov.in
Goa Police Recruitment 2016
The Police Department, Government of Goa, has currently issued an official notification on its official website given below related to the Goa Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for the 181 number of vacancies for the posts of Constable, Sub Inspector, LDC, Lab Attendant, and Lab Technician. The applicants who are eligible and those who want to apply can apply by submitting the Goa Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given address in a proper format on or before the last date i.e. 8th August 2016. All the important information related to this Goa Police Constable Jobs 2016 are given below.
About Goa Police
The Goa Police looks after the administration of law in the state of Goa. Goa is among the most famous tourist attractions in India, so they need to maintain the law and order in the state increases manifold.
Goa Police Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Goa Police Department
Number of Posts: 181 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Police Constable: 119
- Sub Inspector: 34
- Constable (Wireless Messenger): 16
- LDC: 07
- Lab Technician: 03
- Constable (Wireless Store Hand): 01
- Lab Attendant: 01
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess Graduation/ 12th/ Diploma in the particular field.
Age Limit: The age limit will be considered as on 8th August 2016:
- Police Constable: 18 to 22 years
- Sub Inspector: 20 to 28 years
- LDC, Lab Technician, Lab Attendant: Should not be more than 45 Years of Age
- Constable (Wireless Messenger): Should not be more than 45 Years of Age
- Constable (Wireless Store Hand): Should not be more than 45 Years of Age
Selection Process: Among a large number of applicants who apply, the selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the performance in the written test.
Salary: The applicants who will be selected will get a pay scale of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- for the post of Sub-Inspector and Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/ 1900/ 2400 for all other posts.
Application Fees: The application fee for the General and OBC category applicants is Rs. 200/- and for the ST and SC category applicants is Rs. 100/-.
Result: The names of all the applicants selected for the posts in this Goa Police Recruitment 2016 will be published on the official website of the Goa Police i.e. provided below.
The Last Date for Application Form Receipt: 8th August 2016
How to Apply for Goa Police Recruitment 2016?
We have given simple steps for submission of application form for Goa Police Recruitment 2016.
- First of all, the aspirants who want to apply for the Goa Police Recruitment should get the application form from the Goa Police Welfare Society, Administration Block.
- Fill the application form with all the important details.
- The Application form may be different for various posts.
- So, carefully enquire and take the application form.
- After filling the application form, no need of attaching any certificates of the document with it.
- Submit the application form only.
- If any photo asked to keep on the application form, attach it.
- At last, take a print out of it for future use.
Goa Police Jobs 2016
In order to apply for the Goa Police Recruitment 2016 the applicants first will have to be aware of the eligibility conditions by following the official advertisement following the link provided below. There are total 181 number of vacancies available for the post of Constable, Sub Inspector, LDC, and Lab Technician. Aspirants need to download the application form by visiting the official website given below and have to submit the Goa Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form to the given postal address mentioned below.
The Office of the Superintendent of Police