Food Corporation of India (FCI) Kerala Region Recruitment 2017 Apply for 127 Watchman Posts at the official website www.fci.gov.in
Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2017
Food Corporation of India Kerala Region has invited the application form from the talented and skilled candidates for the vacancies of 127 for Watchman posts. This is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Kerala. All the applicants those who are eligible and are willing to apply for the recruitment process may apply online for the FCI Kerala Region Recruitment 2017 until the last date of submission of application form i.e. 15th July 2017. Applicants can apply for the application form through online mode by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.fci.gov.in. For more details related to the FCI Kerala Region Vacancy 2017 candidates are suggested to refer the eligibility criteria provided below like age limit, pay scale, important dates, and other details mentioned below.
About FCI Kerala Region
Food Corporation of India was established on 14th January 1965 having its first District Office at Thanjavur, rice bowl of Tamil Nadu. And the headquarters of this department is located at Delhi under the Food Corporations Act 1964 to implement the following objectives of the National Food Policy.
www.fci.gov.in Job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Food Corporation of India (FCI), Kerala Region.
- Name of the Posts: Watchman.
- Total Number of Vacancies: 127 Posts.
- Job Location: Kerala.
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Total Number of posts: 127 posts
- For SC Category candidates: 13 posts
- For ST Category candidates: 1 post
- For OBC Category candidates: 34 posts
- For UR Category candidates: 79 posts
- For Ex-Servicemen Category candidates: 31 posts
- For PWD/ PH Category candidates: 4 posts
Eligibility Criteria for FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the candidates those who are willing for the FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 need to have passed class 8th from the authorized Board.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates who are willing for the FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017 must lie in between 18 years to 25 Years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates those who are willing to apply for the application process will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and Physical Endurance Test (PET).
Application Fee: Applicants those who are belonging to General category need to pay the application fee of Rs. 250/- and there is no application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Category Candidates. The Application Fee can be paid through SBI Internet Banking/ other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit Card /Credit Card.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get Rs. 8100-18070/- per month.
How to apply for the FCI Kerala Recruitment 2017?
The applicants are advised to follow the simple steps provided below to easily apply for the application form without any difficulty. Some steps are provided by our team so that no candidate will face any difficulty while applying for the application form.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.fci.gov.in
- Click on Apply online link available at the home page
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
- Last Date for the Submission of Online Application form: 15th July 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 17th July 2017.
Official Website: www.fci.gov.in