EPI Recruitment 2016 Application Form Available online at the official portal www.epi.gov.in
EPI Recruitment 2016
We all know that the candidates who are searching for the job prefer Central Government Jobs most. Through the web page of Jaggy.in, we are giving you the latest news of the recruitment of central government jobs. Engineering Projects India Limited has recently released an employment advertisement titled EPI Limited Recruitment 2016. In this ad, they invited applications to fill up the vacancy in the posts of Deputy General Manager in its department.
The capable Candidates who are interested as well to make their career by working under the organization like EPI may apply online. The department is providing the enthusiastic candidates a chance of submitting their application if they fit the eligibility criteria. The Complete information has been given by the authorities of EPI and made available in the official site of the EPI that is www.epi.gov.in.
Engineering Projects India Limited (EPI)
Engineering Projects India Limited is a full name that has been shortened as EPI. It is a public sector enterprise that comes under the Government of India (GOI) and controlled by the Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises. This enterprise is inviting application from candidates who are qualified in the field of engineering and have the capable to handle the above- said posts can apply through online mode by clicking the below mentioned link.
EPI Recruitment Eligibility
- DGM Post: The candidates must have the Degree of Post-Graduation / MBA from a recognized university/Institute.
- Management Trainee Post: The candidates should have possess ACS and they should secure at least 55 % marks in graduation.
- For other posts, the candidates should read the official notification with care and from there, they will get to know the details.
Age Limit: The candidates should see the official notification to know about the maximum and minimum age limit of those posts referred in the notification of the recruitment.
Application Fee: Interested candidates must pay the application fee of Rs.250 for General/OBC category. In case of SC/ST candidates, the application fee is exempted.
Selection Mode: The selection of applicant will be based on the given performance in the process of interview.
Engineering Projects India Ltd Recruitment 2016
- Department Name: Engineering Projects India Limited
- Application Mode: Online
- Online submission of application Starting date: 21st July 2016
- Online Application Submission Last date: 18th August 2016
- Official website: www.epi.gov.in
- Designation Name: DGM, Manager and Assistant Manager
- Category: Recruitment
- Admit Card: Will be available before 15 days of exam
- Exam date: will be notified soon
EPI Engineering Vacancies
Number of vacancies: 05 posts
The details of the posts are given along with division of vacancy and the salary package they will get if they got selection for these posts through the selection methods.
Deputy General Manager- (HR)
- No of Posts: 02
- Salary: Scale of Pay Rs. 32900-58000 (E-5).
Assistant Manager (Technical) – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- No of Posts: 01
- Salary: Scale of Pay Rs. 16400-40500 (E-1).
Manager Gr-II (Technical) – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- No of Posts: 01
- Salary: Scale of Pay Rs. 20600-46500 (E-2).
Management Trainee (Company Secretary)
- No of Posts: 01
- Salary: Consolidated Amount of Rs. 15,000/- PM + HRA. Once the one year successful training has been completed, the trainee will be absorbed in E-1 grade in the pay scale of (Rs.16400-40500) IDA.
How to submit EPI Limited Recruitment 2016
- Log on to the official website at www.epi.gov.in
- On the home page, find the recent updates and press a click on EPI Recruitment 2016 link
- Click on apply online link and put all the required details in the prescribed format.
- Pay application fee through online and then you have to submit the application form.
- Get a print out of it for future reference