Eastern Railway Paramedical, Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Apply for 604 Paramedical, Trade Apprentice Posts at the official website i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
Eastern Railway Department has released a job notice as Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 to fill the 25 number of vacancies for the posts of Paramedical, and Trade Apprentice posts. Applicants those who are interested for this Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 may refer the official notification available at the official website and also we have provided all the detailed information in the article below. Those applicants who fulfill its eligibility criteria conditions may submit their Eastern Railway Jobs Online Application Form 2017 in between the released dates. The application form and notice for this jobs are available on the official website of the department i.e. www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. More related information such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, how to apply process, important dates, etc. are provided in the article below. All the willing candidates are suggested to attend the walk-in Interview which will be conducted on 8 May 2017 at 10 AM.
Eastern Railway Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Eastern Railway
- Total No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
- Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Name of the Posts:
|Name of the Posts||Total No. of Posts||Salary||Age Limit|
|Staff Nurse||17 posts||Rs. 21190/- Month||20 years – 40 years|
|Pharmacist||01 posts||Rs. 12190/- Month||20 years – 35 years|
|Radiographer||01 posts||Rs. 12190/- Month||19 years – 35 years|
|H & MI||02 posts||Rs. 20570/- Month||18 years – 33 years|
|Lab Tech (Lab Asst/ Gr II)||02 posts||Rs. 10970/- Month||18 years – 33 years|
|Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician||01 posts||Rs. 11590/- Month||18 years – 33 years|
|Percussionist||01 posts||Rs. 11590/- Month||21 years – 40 years|
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Walk-in Interview 2017:
Educational Qualification: The candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form need to fulfil all the educational qualification details as per their posts.
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing degree from recognized university.
- Ophthalmic Tech-cum-Optician: Degree in Optometry.
- Pharmacist: Class 12th and should have 2 years of diploma in Pharmacy.
- Radiographer: Class 12th and have minimum 1 year of Radiography or X-Ray Course from authorized Institute.
- Percussionist: Degree in science with 3 years of experience in cardiopulmonary pump technician.
- H & MI: B.Sc. (Chemistry) with 1 year of Diploma in Health and Sanitary Inspector.
- Lab Tech: Class 12th and should have 1 year DMLT Diploma from authorized Institution.
Selection Process: All the applicants those who will appear for the walk-in interview will be selected on the basis of Personal Interview taken by the railway department.
- Walk-in Interview for ER Railways Recruitment 2017 to be conducted on: 8 May 2017
Walk-in Interview Address:
The office of Medical Director
B.R. Singh Hospital,
Eastern Railway, Sealdah
Result: The walk-in interview result will be released after the selection process is over, all the applicants can check their result by visiting the official website of the department i.e. mentioned below. The candidates are suggested to stay connected with us for all the latest updates. We will update a direct link to check your easily on this web page.
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in