DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017 Apply for 225 ANM Posts at the official website i.e. www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Rangareddy ANM Recruitment 2017
The Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy has released an official notification for the recruitment of candidates those who are unemployed for 225 number of vacancies for the ANM and other posts in the department. Applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy they can apply for the DMHO Rangareddy District Notification 2017 by visiting the official website of the department and the last date for the submission of online application form is 15th June 2017. The submission of online application form has been started now. The candidates must fulfil the educational qualification of class 10th, 12th class, MBBS or its equivalent qualification from any authorized Institution/ university with minimum pass percentage of marks along with relevant experience.
www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in Job details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Office of District Medical and Health Officer, Rangareddy
- Name of the Post: Medical officer, Staff Nurse, Others
- Total No. of Posts: 225 Posts
- Last date to apply for the application form: 15th June 2017
- Official Website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
DMHO Rangareddy Post Details:
- ANM: 75 posts
- Accountant: 15 posts
- Lab Technician Grade-II: 15 posts
- Medical officer (Full Time): 15 posts
- Medical officer (Part Time): 15 posts
- Pharmacist: 15 posts
- Staff Nurse: 30 posts
- Supporting Staff: 45 posts
Eligibility Criteria for DMHO Rangareddy Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: All the interested candidates must have possessed the following educational qualification as per their post that is mentioned below:
- ANM: class 10th passed, 18 months MPHW Female Training certificate, physical fitness for camp life
- Accountant: Must have done B.Com and possess proficiency in computers
- Lab Technician: class 12th, DMLT or B.Sc. LT from authorized institute or university.
- Medical Officer: MBBS registered with AP/ TS Medical Council
- Pharmacist: class 12th, D. Pharmacy
- Staff Nurse: General Nursing Midwifery or B.Sc. Nursing and registered with AP/ TS Medical Council
- Supporting Staff: Should have completed class 10th
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 years to 44 years to be considered eligible to apply for the application process as on 1st July 2017.
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as mentioned below.
- 5 years for SC, ST, BC
- 3 years for Ex-service men
- 10 years for Disables persons.
Application Fee: Candidates are suggested to refer the official notification for more detailed information related to the application fee.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as mentioned in the article below.
- ANM: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Accountant: Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Full Time): Rs. 35,000/- per month.
- Lab Technician Grade-II: Rs. 10,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (Part Time): Rs. 20,000/- per month.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 15,000/– per month.
- Supporting Staff: Rs. 5,389/- per month.
- Pharmacist: Rs. 11,000/- per month.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the qualifying exams.
- Release date of official advertisement: 29th May 2017
- The Last date for the submission of the application form is: 15th June 2017
How to apply for the DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in
- Click on the DMHO Rangareddy District Recruitment 2017
- Check all the eligibility criteria conditions from the official website
- Go back to the home page and download the application form
- Fill all the information that are required and recheck it before submitting the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee along with the application form.
- Send the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
District Medical & Health Office,
Rangareddy District, Near Pillar No.294,
Shivarampally, Rajendra Nagar Mandal,
Rangareddy District, Pin code – 500052
DMHO Rangareddy District Admit Card 2017
The DMHO Rangareddy District Admit card 2017 will be released by us on this web page as soon as it is released on the official website by the department. For any other query candidates can comment in the comment box provided below. We will reply you in a short period of time.
Official Website: www.rangareddy.telangana.gov.in