District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 77 Steno, Typist Posts at the official website i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in
District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 1 District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017
- 2 District Session Judge Bangalore Job Notice
- 3 www.ecourts.gov.in Job Details 2017
- 4 District Session Post-Wise Details 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore District Session Judge Typist Jobs 2017
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017?
The applicants those who are looking for the government jobs in the state of Karnataka State can now apply online for District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017. This is the great chance for all the applicants those who are interested to complete their dreams. The candidates must check all the information before applying for the job application form. The aspirants should apply for District session Judge Bangalore Vacancy 2017 before the last date for the submission of application form at www.ecourts.gov.in and follow the details provided below in this article below.
District Session Judge Bangalore Job Notice
The District Session Judge Bangalore has released the job notice for hiring the talented and eligible applicants in the department. There are total 77 numbers of vacancies released in the department. The total number of released posts like Typist, Steno, etc. The willing applicants should read the District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment Notice 2017 and apply online for the same on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 08th May 2017. All the other information like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, application fee, pay scale, how to apply procedure for the District Session Judge Recruitment 2017 etc. are provided in the following article.
www.ecourts.gov.in Job Details 2017
|Name of the Organization||District Session Judge Bangalore|
|Total no. of Posts||77 Vacancies|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Starting Date to Apply Online for the application form||10th April 2017|
|The Last Date to Apply Online for the application form||08th May 2017|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
District Session Post-Wise Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||Total no. of Vacancies|
|Total Number of Posts||77 posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Bangalore District Session Judge Typist Jobs 2017
Educational Qualifications: The willing applicants must have done SSLC or equivalent course from any recognized board or institution to apply for the District Session Judge Bangalore Jobs 2017.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates to apply for District Session Judge Bangalore Vacancy 2017 must lie in between 18 years to 35 years. Only the reserved category applicants will be applicable for the age relaxation as per the norms of the Karnataka Government.
Application Fee: All the interested candidates need to submit the application fee as per their category to apply for the application form.
- The general/ OBC category applicants: Rs. 200/-
- The SC/ ST/ PWD category applicants: Rs. 100/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Selection Procedure: The applicants who have successfully applied for the District Session Judge Recruitment 2017 will be selected as per the following rounds conducted by the department.
- Verification of the documents
Pay Scale: The applicants who will be selected for the District Session Judge Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
|Starting Date for the Submission of Online Application Form||10th April 2017|
|The last Date for the Submission Online Application Form||08th May 2017|
|The Last Date to Make the Payment of application fee via Online Mode||08th May 2017|
|The Last Date to Make the Payment via Offline Mode||09th May 2017|
How to apply for District Session Judge Bangalore Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in
- Read the official notification carefully before applying for the application form.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link available on the home page.
- Enter all the essential information carefully in the application form.
- Upload all the documents required like your latest passport size scanned photograph as well as the recently scanned signature to the application form.
- Verify all the details filled in the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee as per your category.
- Take a print out of the filled application form.
- Keep user id and password safe for future use.
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in