Latest Updates ( on 13th July 2016): DFS Gujarat Recruitment 2016 visit online to apply at the official web page ojas.gujarat.gov.in for the recruitment of 178 Assistant, Technician & other vacancies
DFS Recruitment 2016
Now the candidates don’t have to wait anymore. The Notification of DFS Gujarat Recruitment 2016 has been released very recently in the month of June 2016. Directorate of Forensic Science, Gujarat short name DFS has published this recruitment advertisement to recruit 178 vacancies of Laboratory Assistant, Scientific Assistant, Junior Expert, Laboratory Technician, Searcher Class III & Other Posts. The Aspiring candidates searching for the Government job can avail the opportunity to work under Gujarat Government. Interested Candidates can read the employment notice carefully to ensure the eligibility criteria.
To check the notice opened by DFS Gujarat, applicants can visit the authorized portal www.dfs.gujarat.in or they can check www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in for details of examination, pay scale, age limit, and others. We are also providing latest updates on the examination on our web page to avoid doubts and confusion. Candidates are advised to apply on or before 11th of July 2016 to avoid rejection of the application.
Gujarat DSF Vacancies 2016
Directorate of Forensic Science (DFS) is sanctioned by NABL, ISO/IEC 17025:2005 and known as the state of the Art Laboratory for Forensic Science. It is also internationally reputed for its facilities available in this organization. It functions under the government of Gujarat and currently unleashed 178 vacancies to fulfill the purpose of vacancy. Below we have discussed the division of vacancies allotted for each post.
- Scientific Assistant (Physics Group): 26 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Psychology Group): 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry Group): 27 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Biology Group): 21 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (Biology Group): 05 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Psychology Group): 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (Physics Group): 04
- Posts Laboratory Technician (Chemistry Group): 15 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (Psychology Group): 01 Post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry Group): 15 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics Group): 07 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Biology Group): 12 Posts
- Store Keeper: 03 Posts
- Surveyor: 14 Posts
- Assistant Signature Specialist: 04 Posts
- Junior Export: 20 Posts
dfs.gujarat.gov.in Recruitment 2016
DFS Gujarat has already mentioned the minute details of the vacancies from Educational Qualification to Age limit.
For Scientific Assistant: Candidates must finish their Post-Graduation Degree in Forensic Science specializing in Chemistry/Forensic /Chemical Science /Pharmacy. For the post of Laboratory Technician: Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering /Forensic Science/Chemistry.
Applicants have to attain the below age limit as on 11.07.2016. Age Relaxation will be applicable to the candidates according to the norms of the Gujarat Government.
For the position of Asst. Examiner:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Upper Age Limit: 38 years.
For Scientific Assistant:
- Candidates should not be below the Age: 18 years.
- Not above the Age: 32 years.
For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age should be: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
DFS Gujarat Notification 2016
- Official site: www.dfs.gujarat.in, www.ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- Organization Name: Directorate of Forensic Science, Gujarat.
- No. of Vacancies: 178 Posts.
- Application: Online.
- Job Location: The state of Gujarat.
- Job Category: State Government.
Application Fee: Job Seekers have to pay the fee of application either through IPO or Online mode. The candidates have to pay fee as per their category. General candidates will pay Rs. 112 whereas SC/ST/SEBC/PH/Ex-Servicemen Candidates are exempted from application fee. After the recruitment, the pay scale also discussed below.
Scientific Assistant, Asst. Examiner: Rs 13,700/- per month, Junior Expert: Rs 13,500/- per month and Laboratory Assistant: Rs 7,800/- per month.
DFS Gujarat Laboratory Assistant Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2016
In the recruitment examination, candidates have to prepare themselves for two types of tests. Initially, they have to appear for the Written Examination, and if they get selected, they will be called for the Interview. In the written test, questions will be based on multiple choices questions.
Part I and II
Gujarati General Knowledge, Gujarati Literature, English, Mathematics & reasoning, technical Subject – Total 30 marks are allotted for the first four section, and the last section contains 80 marks. The total time given for this 200 mark test is 2 hours. Below we have also covered the below-mentioned topics.
- General awareness
- General Awareness
How to do Online Application DFS Gujarat
- Read carefully the notification before online application.
- Go to the link given on our site for the same.
- Click on Apply Online for the post.
- Enter the details in the format.
- Upload copies of scanned Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form correctly.
- Take a printed copy of the application form