Latest Update (22nd June 2016) : Dena Bank Recruitment 2016-2017, 48 vacancies for the post of Specialist Officer available at the official website www.denabank.com
Dena Bank Recruitment 2016
Dena Bank has released a recruitment notification related to the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the applicants who are interested and are eligible for the 48 Specialist Officers (SO) Post vacancies. Aspirants who want to build their career in banking sector they must take this chance by applying for this Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 before the last date which is provided below. Applicants who are interested may submit the application form before the closing date that is 24th June 2016. Candidates may get more information about the Dena Bank Recruitment by reading the complete article below.
Dena Bank SO Recruitment 2016
Dena Bank has issued a notification about the Dena Bank Manager Jobs 2016 for 48 Specialist Officer (MMGS-II & SMGS-IV) vacancies for the various post of Chief Manager, Manager, and Company Secretary to hire them in the 1800 Branches situated all across the country. If you are searching for the recruitment chances in the bank field then it’s a great chance for you.
All the aspirants who are interested can apply by submitting the Dena Bank Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form via online mode by visiting the official website provided below in between the dates 10th June to 24th June. The official website of the Dena Bank is given below. All the information related to this Dena Bank Office Manager Vacancy 2016 are mentioned below. Apply for Dena Bank vacancies 2016.
About Dena Bank
The Dena Bank was established in July 1969 along with thirteen other large banks. It is now a Public Sector Bank started under the Banking Companies Act of 1970. It is a very well recognized bank. If you want to make a great career in the banking industry, you should apply in this Dena Bank Vacancy 2016.
Dena Bank Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the Organization: Dena Bank
Total No. of Vacancies: 48 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Chief Manager (Credit Risk): 01
- Chief Manager (IT-CISO): 01
- Company Secretary: 01
- Chief Manager (Operation Risk): 01
- Manager (CA/ ICWA): 17
- Manager (Security): 23
- Manager (Operation Risk Management): 01
- Manager (Market Risk Management): 01
- Manager (Model Development & Validation under Basel): 02
Educational Criteria: The aspirants need to be Post Graduated/ Graduated/ B.Tech/ ICWA/ CA/ MBA with CISA/CISSP Certification of ISACA. Applicant are suggested to check the official notification for more details.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the aspirants should not be less than 20 years and the maximum age limit is given below as on 1st June 2016:
- Manager, Company Secretary: 35 Years
- Chief Manager: 45 Years
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will depend on their performance in:
- Written Test
- Interview (PI)
The applicants who will be selected for Dena Bank Career will get a great and attractive amount of salary as mentioned below:
- MMG-II: Rs. 31705-45950
- SMG-IV: Rs. 50030-59170
- UR: Rs. 400
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 50
- Starting date for Online Application Submission & Fee Payment: 10th June 2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application & Fee Payment: 24th June 2016
- Online examination date: 23rd July 2016
How to Apply For Dena Bank Recruitment?
Applicants who are interested about the Dena Bank Careers can follow the simple steps which are provided below:
- First, candidates need to visit the official website of Dena Bank www.denabank.com
- Then applicants need to click on the “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Now you are required to click on the “Recruitment of specialist officers in MMGS-II and SMGS-IV” to proceed further.
- Thereafter you have to enter the “Download Details” link to go further.
- After that your advertisement will be opened you have to read the full advertisement notification carefully.
- After reading the advertisement you have to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then fill the online application form carefully with important information.
- Also, upload the latest passport size photograph with signature in space available on application form along with the necessary documents.
- Preview the application form.
- Take a printout of application form for further use and click on the “Submit” button.