Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2016 Available to download online at the official website www.indiapost.gov.in
Delhi Post Office Admit Card 2016
The Postal Department of Delhi has come up with many posts in the Delhi circle in the year 2016. The Delhi Postal Recruitment Board has this time given out the vacancies under the sports quota. Those people who were looking out for a government job and had a certificate in any of the sports had looked forward and had applied to these posts and have filled in the application form for the same. The many positions which are available include the post of Postman, Sorting Assistant, Postal Assistant and Multitasking Staff. There are in all 62 posts and the applicants those who had applied are now looking for their admit card to download it and to take it to the exam hall to appear for the exam.
Delhi Post Office hall ticket 2016
Delhi Postal Circle is looking for the aspiring candidates to apply for the jobs for its vacant posts in Delhi. The post office jobs are the government jobs and this time is easier for those applicants who were interested in the sports in their earlier days because the positions are under the quota of sports. So, while making the final selection of the applicants, the selection board will consider the certificate in any sports which the candidate has submitted. The government jobs are considered to be very lucrative for the perks they offer. It is a dream for many Indians to get into any government job of their choice and it becomes a little easier if the job vacancies are under the quota of sports.
Delhi Post Office Call Letter 2016:
Name of the Department: Delhi Postal Circle
Total no of posts: 62 posts
Name of the posts:
- Postman: 28
- Postal Assistant: 16
- Sorting Assistant: 07
- Multitasking Staff: 15
Location of the Job: Delhi
- For the post of postman, the applicant should have done matriculation.
- For the posts of Sorting Assistant, and Postal Assistant the applicant can be retired personnel from any judicial service throughout India.
- For the post of Multitasking staff the person should have done either matriculation or should have a certificate from ITI can apply.
- For the postal assistant/sorting assistant/postman the minimum age for application is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years.
- For the post of Multitasking Staff the minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age should not exceed by 25 years.
Selection Procedure: The actual process of the selection of applicants will be decided by the Delhi Postal Board. But for the selection of the candidates the academics as well as sports certificate will be taken into consideration.
Some important dates:
- Starting date for online availability of application Form: 15/07/16
- Closing date for online availability application form: 14/08/16
- Last date of submission of application form: 28/08/16
- Release date of Admit Card: Available Soon
Steps to download the admit card 2016
- Visit the official website of the Delhi Postal Circle i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Then, search for the link on the web page for the post office re-exam.
- Click on the options
- Then, give your details of the registration number, name, date of birth, etc.
- After filling the information, click on the submit option. Your admit will open,
- Download your admit card.
- And take a print copy of it to carry it to the exam hall.
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancies 2016:
The aspiring candidates must insure they fill up the application form correctly and then send the filled form along with all the photocopies of the proof of education, Birth certificate, Sports certificate etc to the above address within the timeline provided by the department.