Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply for 16 Gramin Dak Sevak Posts at the official website i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017
Delhi Postal Circle has currently released the job notice related to the Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2017. The notice has been released for 16 number of vacancies for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak in the Delhi Postal Circle department. All the applicants those who are eligible and are interested for participating in these available posts can apply for Delhi Post Office GDS Jobs 2017 by applying for the online mode. Those applicants who are interested they need to visit the official notice from the direct link provided below.
Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2017
The applicants need to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline and fill the online Delhi Post Office Application Form 2017 on or before the last date i.e. 8 May 2017. For more information related to the Delhi Postal Circle Jobs 2017 such as education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply procedure, application fee etc. are provided below or the candidates need to visit the official website given below.
Delhi Postal Circle Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Delhi Postal Circle Department
- Total Number of Posts: 16 posts
- Name of the posts: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Job Location: Delhi
- Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Category Wise Post Details
- Unreserved Category Candidates: 09 posts
- OBC Category Candidates: 04 posts
- SC Category Candidates: 02 posts
- ST Category Candidates: 01 posts
District Wise Post Details
- New Delhi South West District: 16 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017:
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must possess the class 10th/ Matriculation from the authorized board with good marks.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must lie in between 18 years to 40 years.
Pay Scale: Candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of salary i.e. Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with the Grade pay of Rs. 2000/- as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e.
- For general and OBC category applicants: Rs. 100
- ST/ SC/ Women category applicants: No application fee
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of the obtained marks in the class 10th. Merit list will be prepared on this basis.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 8 April 2017
- The Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 8 May 2017
How to Apply for the Delhi Post Office Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the Delhi post office GDS notification 2017
- Read all the eligibility criteria condition by visiting the official notice available at the official website
- Click on apply online link after checking all the conditions
- Fill all the required information in the appropriate field
- Attach all the scanned copy of the required certificates like photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in