Latest Update(5th October 2016): Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4669 Constable Vacancies. Check Delhi Police Constable Notification and Apply online at the official site of the Delhi Police www.delhipolice.nic.in
Here is the Good News For The Job Seeker who wants their Carrier In Delhi Police .
दिल्ली पुलिस में 4669 कांस्टेबल पदों की भर्ती हेतु जल्द ही आवेदन करे (3115 पुरुष और 1554 महिलाये पद )
Delhi Police Recruitment
We are happy to share this employment news with our willing candidates of Delhi Police. The Department of Delhi Police has released Delhi Police 4669 Constable Recruitment 2016 today on 15th of July on its authorized portal www.delhipolice.nic.in. So those candidates who want to serve the Police Department. Before filling up the application form, the applicants must read the Delhi Police Constable Employment advertisement online. If you find yourself fit for the position as per the given eligibility criteria, you may apply for the post. This latest notification for the job of Police Constable has released to recruit 4669 Male and Female staffs in this department.
Delhi Police Jobs
Nowadays, lots of people want to serve the country by joining the Police Department. Therefore, we guess that lots of application forms will be submitted for the recruitment. The registration of names through applying online has also started from 15th of July 2016. In the official notification, the officials have mentioned the details of the recruitment in their notification so candidates don’t have to search here and there anymore. In the jaggy page as well, you will find the direct link of Delhi Police Latest Job form.
Delhi Police Constable Notification
- Organization: Delhi Police Department
- Total Posts: 4699 Vacancies
- Official Publication notification Date —15 July 2016
- Starting date Of Application—10th September
- Last date to fill the online application form—10 October
- Date of physical test—Sept. 2016
- Date of written test—in January 2017
- Date of declaring result—in march 2017
- Website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Constable Eligibility
Educational Qualification:Interested Job seekers who want to work for Delhi Police must have clear their 12th Class or its equivalent qualification from any recognized Board/ Institution with minimum passing marks.
Age Limit:If job suitors want to fill this Delhi Police Constable Vacancies Form, they should attain minimum age of 18 years and Maximum age limit is 21 years. The candidates belong to the SC, ST, PWD, and Women category will get age relaxation in accordance with the govt. norms. This detail is given in the official Advertisement.
Application Fee for the Exam:We are suggesting our applicants that they should check the notification.There, they will get the details of the application fee. Without the submission of the application fee, the candidates will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
Selection Procedure:In the selection process of this Delhi Police Recruitment 2016, the candidates have to appear in different rounds to get qualified. The selection round is discussed in details.The three tier exam includes Written Exam, Physical Efficiency Test, and Measurement Test.So applicants should start preparation for selection round. They should qualify all the three rounds if they want to secure the jobs of the Police Constable.
Constable Male: 3611 Posts
Constable Female: 1058 Posts
Fill Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- At first, interested applicants must check the official page of Delhi Police www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Then applicants have to visit the Recruitment section and read the particular notification in a proper way.
- After that, eligible applicants are required to click on the apply online button and
- Online application form will be open for them in the new window.
- Candidates have to fill the application form with all the require details without any mistakes.
- The candidates should attach their scanned signature and recent passport size photograph by uploading them.
- They are also required to upload the requisite copies of candidate’s educational qualification and experience certificate.
- Then they have to pay the application fee through the payment mode.
- After that, they should verify the details once again to avoid errors.
- Then applicants have to hit the submit button for completing the process of submission.
- Submit your applications form on or before the closing date to avoid the chances of rejection.