Latest Update (17-09-2016) : Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4669 Posts Available at the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in
Delhi Police Recruitment 2016-17
Delhi Police Recruitment firm is going to declare advertisement for the post of Constable. Delhi Police 2016 is going to be issue the recruitment notification as Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 for all those applicants those who are eagerly looking to get a job in the Delhi police department. From a past few months, a large number of candidates will be searching for Delhi Police Jobs 2016 very eagerly.
Delhi Police Jobs 2016
Now, they have a great chance to fulfill their dreams by participating into Delhi Police Recruitment 2016. Delhi Police Recruitment Board 2016 will be coming to invite Delhi police jobs 2016 application from all the aspirants those who are talented and are eligible. There are total 4669 number of posts for the Delhi Police 2016 that are declared. Applicants are suggested to read the complete article below for all the latest updates related to the recruitment 2016. It is advised to all the aspirants those who are willing to go with these Delhi Police Vacancies 2016 as soon as once released officially. After a long time, this big Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2016 is going to be released.
delhipolice.nic.in Delhi Police Vacancy 2016
All the interested applicants are hereby informed that they have to fill the online application form before the last date to apply for the recruitment. Otherwise, they will not be considered eligible for the recruitment. All other necessary information related to the Delhi Police Recruitment 2016 like education qualification, age limit, selection method, application fees, etc. are mentioned in the article below.
delhipolice.nic.in job details:
- Name of the Department: Delhi Police Recruitment & Promotion Board
- Name of the Exam: Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Exam, 2016
- Total No. of Positions: 4669 posts
- Name of the Post: Constable (Male / Female)
- Post details as per category wise:
- For Male aspirants: 3611 posts
- For Female aspirants: 1058 posts.
- Official website: www.delhipolice.nic.in
Education Qualification: Those aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment should have to pass 12th/ 10 + 2/ higher secondary exam from a well-known recognized board or institute authorized by the government.
Age Limit: The age limit of the aspirants those who are interested in applying for the recruitment must be in between 18 years to 21 years of age. Age Relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the authority.
Selection Procedure: The applicants will be selected for the desired post on the basis of their performance in the following.
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Measurement Test
Application Fees: To know about the application fees it is advised to all of you to refer Delhi Police Constable Recruitment Official Notification 2016 available at the official website.
How to Apply Online for the Delhi Police Constable?
- First, applicants are suggested to visit the official website of Delhi Police 2016 i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on the online application form of Delhi Police 2016
- Blank application form of Delhi Police 2016 will be displayed in front of you.
- Fill all the complete information correctly and after filling the application form recheck it.
- Click on the submit option.
- Now, you are going to download/ save and take a print out of this system generated Delhi Police Bharti 2016 application.
- Starting date of submission of online application form of Delhi Police 2016: 15 September 2016
- The last date of submission of online application of Delhi Police 2016: 10th October 2016
- Computer Base Written Exam date of Delhi Police 2016: 4th March 2017
- Result Date of Delhi Constable Police: May 2017
Admit Card 2016: Admit card is an important document to be carried to the exam hall at the time of exam. No applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the admit card. So, you have to download it as soon as it will be published by the authority.