Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017 Apply for 272 Guest Educational and other Jobs Online Application available at www.edudel.nic.in
Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
- 1 Directorate of Education Delhi Recruitment 2017
- 2 Directorate of Education Delhi Online Application 2017
- 3 www.edudel.nic.in Recruitment 2017
- 4 Directorate of Education Delhi Admit Card 2017
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Delhi Jobs 2017
- 6 Steps to Apply for EDUDEL Recruitment 2017
- 7 Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in
The EDUDEL or Directorate of Education has released the EDUDEL Notification for the post of Guest Educational, Vocational Guidance, Counsellors. There are 272 vacant posts available in the market which the authority is planning to fill by recruiting competent and eligible candidates. Candidates who want to apply for the EDUDEL Jobs are required to log in to its website www.edudel.nic.in. To apply for Guest Educational and Counsellor Jobs, the candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for the same including the age limit, qualification required, selection process and other criteria.
Directorate of Education Delhi Online Application 2017
The online registration for the Directorate of Education Delhi has started and the authority is now inviting the online applications for the same. Candidates who want to apply for this recruitment are required to download and fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission. The process to apply for the Directorate of Education Jobs is very easy, all you have to follow the simple procedure which we have listed below. Candidates who want to apply for EDUDEL Jobs must have the age between 18 years to 30 years of age along with Master Degree in Psychology and Diploma in Guidance and Counselling qualification.
www.edudel.nic.in Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||EDUDEL or Directorate of Education|
|Name of the Post||Guest Educational, Vocational Guidance, Counsellors|
|Number of the post||272 Posts|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||Started|
|Last date to Apply||3rd June 2017|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
Directorate of Education Delhi Admit Card 2017
The Admit card is the very important document which the candidate requires at the time of the examination and the date of admit card release is not known but we will soon update the dates here in this post. Candidate can get the information about the exam dates, timings of the exam, as well as the venue of the exam. Apart from this we will be going to update the syllabus, time table, date sheet, and result dates as well as link to check the result here in the post or stay connected with www.jaggy.in to get the latest updates and notifications about this job posting. You can also share this link with your friends so that they can also get the correct information. If you are facing any kind of problem in downloading the admit card and to apply for this vacancy then you can mention in the space provided below.
Eligibility Criteria for Directorate of Education Delhi Jobs 2017
Candidate must have the Master’s Degree in the field of Psychology which must be from the recognized university along with the Diploma certificate in Guidance which must be from the recognized and reputed university and institute.
Candidate who wants to apply for this post, must have the age between 18 years to 30 years of age where 18 year is the minimum age criteria and 30 year is the maximum age criteria for this recruitment.
To get the details about the application fees, candidates are required to refer to the official notification for the same.
Candidate who wants to apply for this kind of jobs are required to appear in the Interview session.
Starting Date to apply: Started
Last date to Apply: 3rd June 2017
Steps to Apply for EDUDEL Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to log into its official website that is edudel.nic.in.
- At the home page, candidates are required to check and click on the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the tab and select the required post for which the candidate wants to apply.
- Click on the Online Application Icon and fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Attach documents and certificates along with the application form as well as fee receipt.
- Post and submit all the documents before the last date to apply that is on 3rd June 2017.
Official Website: www.edudel.nic.in