Latest update(29th September 2016): DEE Assam recruitment 2016, apply for 11278 assistant teacher posts at www.deeassam.gov.in
DEE ASSAM recruitment 2016 :
- 1 DEE ASSAM recruitment 2016 :
- 2 DEE Assam LP and UP vacancies 2016, job details:
- 3 DEE Assam assistant teacher jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
- 4 DEE Assam assistant teacher vacancies 2016, selection procedure:
- 5 Some important dates:
- 6 How to apply for DEE Assam assistant teacher jobs 2016:
- 7 Official website: ww.deeassam.gov.in
Directorate of Elementary association Assam (DEE) which is the recruiting authority for the teacher in the elementary schools throughout the state is conducting a huge recruitment driver foe the hiring of Lower primary and the upper primary assistant teachers in the schools in the state of Assam. All the interested candidates should fill up the application form as soon as possible before the last date of form submission which is 15th OCTOBER 2016.
DEE Assam LP and UP vacancies 2016, job details:
DEE Assam recruitment drive for the recruitment of lower primary and the upper primary teacher is being conducted on a very large scale. The applicants should start the registration process which is through the online mode. The candidates should make sure they have filled the application form before the last date of submission of the application form which is 15th oct 2016. The applicants should avoid the last minute confusion.
- For the Lower Primary Assistant Teacher: 6134 Posts
- For the Assistant Teacher: 2945 Posts
- For the Science Teacher: 413 Posts
- For the Hindi Teacher: 1590 Posts
- For the Arabic Teacher: 196 Posts
DEE Assam assistant teacher jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
The aspiring applicants should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the given posts. The education required and the age limits are given below.
- For Lower Primary Assistant Teacher Post: The applicant should have the 12th class or equivalent examination with 50% marks along with TET I and a diploma in Elementary Education is mandatory.
- For Assistant Teacher Post: The candidate should have done graduation degree along with / B. Ed. / D. Ed. (Special Education)/ B. Ed. (Special Education) and should have qualified TET I and II accordingly.
The applicant should be between the age of 18 years and not more than 43 years for applying for these jobs.
DEE Assam assistant teacher vacancies 2016, selection procedure:
The selection of the applicants will be done by a written exam and the then the further selection may be done by the interview of the selected candidates. The written exam date is not declared yet and the applicant should then also start the preparation of the exam. This is a huge recruitment drive and the applicants should work hard to get through.
Some important dates:
Starting date of registration: 1st Sept 2016
Last date of submission of application form: 15th October
How to apply for DEE Assam assistant teacher jobs 2016:
The applicants should make sure that they apply for the job before 15th October 2016. The mode of application is the online mode. Some of the easy steps for the convenience of the candidates will be given below
- The applicant should go to the official website of DEE Assam
- The applicant should then click on the application form link
- Then the applicant should read the instructions given there to fill the form
- The application form should be filled according to the instructions
- Then the form should be submitted
- The hard copy of the duly filled form should be taken.
The applicant should register as soon as they can, as the registration process is already started. This is a very big recruitment drive. As many as 11278 posts are to be filled. The applicants should prepare well for the exam and should make their mark in the written exam.
Official website: ww.deeassam.gov.in