CRPF Recruitment 2017 Apply for 459 SI, ASI, CT Posts at the official website i.e. www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF Application Form 2017
The Central Reserve Police Force has currently issued the official notice related to the CRPF ASI Recruitment 2017 that are going to be held in the different states of India for filling up 219 number of vacancies for the posts of Assistant Sub Inspector by direct recruitment. The applicants meeting the eligibility criteria conditions in all the aspects are invited to apply online for CRPF ASI Vacancy 2017 at the official website i.e. www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com in between the dates 27 March 2017 to 25 April 2017. More information related to the CRPF Posts 2017 are provided below, follow the complete information before appearing in the Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017.
About CRPF 2017
The CRPF is also called as Central Reserve Police Force. It is the largest Central Armed Police Forces of India. It works under the aegis of MHA (Ministry of Home Affairs) of the Government of India. CRPF’s main role lies in assisting Union/ State Territories in the police operations to maintain law and order and counter-insurgency. It was formed on 27th July 1939 as Crown Representative’s Police after independence it became the Central Reserve Police Force on 28th December 1949.
CRPF Recruitment Details 2017
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
Total Number of Vacancies: 219 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Sub Inspector
Category Wise vacancy details
|Category||Open posts||Ex-serviceman||Total Number of Posts|
|General category candidates||70||05||75|
|OBC category candidates||78||02||80|
|SC category candidates||41||01||42|
|ST category candidates||22||–||22|
|Total Number of Vacancies||211||08||219|
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Jobs 2017:
Educational Qualification: The willing candidates must possess Intermediate (Class 12th) (under 10+2 system) or equivalent exam from a board or university authorized by Central or State Government.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates for the post of CT/ DVR must lie in between 18 years to 25 years.
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be selected for the released posts will get Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 92,300/- (old scale 5200-20,200 + Grade Pay 2800/-).
Application Fee: The applicants need to pay the application fee through online using Net Banking, Credit card/ Debit Card of any bank using SBI Challan on or before 20th April 2017.
- General and OBC category applicants: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman category applicants: No fees
Selection Process: The interested applicants who have applied for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following process:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (i.e. Stenographer/ shorthand test)
- Medical Exam and Review medical exam
- Mode of Selection/ Drawl of final merit list
- Starting date for the submission of Online Application form: 27 March 2017
- The Last Date for the submission of Online Application form: 25 April 2017
- Date of Written Exam: 16 July 2017
How to apply for the CRPF Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com.
- On the home page, select the CRPF Recruitment Link.
- Download the official notice and read it carefully before applying for the recruitment process.
- Click on the Apply Online Link
- Fill the Online application form with correct details
- Upload all the essential scanned certificates that are required
- Pay the Online Application Fees via Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or SBI Challan
- Finally, click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.crpf.nic.in