Latest Update (20th March 2017) : CRPF ASI Recruitment 2017 Apply for 219 Steno Posts Online at the official website www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF ASI Recruitment 2017
Central Reserve Police Force has released the official recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Sub-Inspector. Aspirants who are interested can fill the CRPF Recruitment Application Form 2017 through online mode. Candidates can submit the CRPF online application form 2017 before the last date 25th April 2017. The submission of application form for Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2017 will be started from 27th March 2017. All the other essential details regarding the recruitment is provided in the article below.
CRPF Jobs 2017
केन्द्रीय रिजर्व पुलिस बल was formed on 27th July 1939. This department is considered as India’s largest paramilitary force. Around 308,862 employees are there in the Police force. Central Reserve Police Force released the CRPF ASI Recruitment 2017 Notice to hire the candidates for 219 posts. This is great chance for the applicants who are looking for CRPF Upcoming Vacancy in the central government. Those aspirants who are searching for more information related to the recruitment can refer the official website i.e. www.crpf.nic.in.
crpf.nic.in recruitment details:
- Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force
- Also called as: CRPF
- Total Number of Post: 219 vacancies
- Name of the post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI)
- Job location: India
- Job category: Central Government Jobs
- Application Mode: CRPF Bharti Online Form
- Official website : www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF ASI Steno Vacancy Details 2017:
- General category: 75 Post
- OBC category: 80 Post
- SC category: 42 Post
- ST category: 22 Post
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF ASI Recruitment 2017
Education Qualification: The interested applicants who are going to fill the CRPF online application form should have done class 12th or equivalent exam from any authorized board or university. Other details related to CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2017 are provided in the article below.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates should not be more than 25 years for CRPF Assistant Sub-Inspector Jobs 2017. And the minimum age limit should not be below 18 years for Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2017-18. The age relaxation should be applicable as per 05 year for SC/ ST category candidates and 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for the desired posts according to the candidate’s performance on the following.
- Written Test
- Skill Test (On Computer)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Merit List
Pay Scale: The applied candidates who will be selected for the CRPF Upcoming Recruitment 2017-18 will get Rs. 29,200/- – Rs.92,300/- with house transport allowance/ rent allowance/ ration money, free uniform, free accommodation, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Application Fees: Male applicants who are belonging to General & OBC category candidates should pay Rs. 100/- for CRPF Vacancy 2017-18. Female applicants belonging to SC/ ST category should not require to pay any exam fees.
How to apply for CRPF Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website i.e. www.crpf.nic.in.
- Then search and click on “Recruitment” Section.
- Search for “CRPF Recruitment 2017 Advertisement” and click on it.
- Read the complete notice carefully.
- Click on the “CRPF recruitment 2017 online apply” option.
- Fill all the information without any error.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Recheck all the details after filling the online application form.
- Then click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of it for future use.
- Help Line Number: 011-24368630
- Advertisement Number: A.VI.19/2016-Rectt (Min)
- Starting Date for Submission of CRPF Recruitment Online Application Form: 27th March 2017
- The Last Date for submission of CRPF Recruitment Online Application Form: 25th April 2017
- CRPF ASI Written Exam Date: 16th July 2017