CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 229 Assistant Sub Inspector Vacancies at www.crpfindia.com:
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Recruitment 2016
- 1 CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Steno Recruitment 2016
- 2 crpf recruitment 2016 online application form
- 3 www.crpf.nic.in recruitment 2016
- 4 CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment Age Limit & Educational Qualification
- 5 CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 6 CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2016 Application fees
- 7 CRPF ASI Steno Selection Process 2016
- 8 CRPF ASI Steno Admit card 2016 Download
- 9 Official Website: www.crpfindia.com | www.crpf.nic.in
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has issued an official notification for the recruitment of the youngsters for the various vacant posts in various departments. Authority member is going to recruit candidate for filling of 229 vacant posts of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) posts. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016. Interested candidate should apply for this Recruitment through online mode. Online application form is available on the official website www.crpf.nic.in or www.crpfindia.com So aspirants should fill the application form and apply before the last date which is 01st March 2016.
crpf recruitment 2016 online application form
The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) is the premier central police force of the Union of India for internal security. Originally constituted as the Crown Representative Police in 1939, it is one of the oldest Central para military forces (now termed as Central Armed Police Force). CRPF was raised as a sequel to the political unrest and the agitations in the then princely States of India following the Madras Resolution of the All-India Congress Committee in 1936 and the ever-growing desire of the Crown Representative to help the vast majority of the native States to preserve law and order as a part of the imperial policy.
www.crpf.nic.in recruitment 2016
- Name of the Department: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Name of the Post: Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno)
- Total Number of Post: 229
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th class
- Pay Scale: of Rs.5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Application Fees: Rs.100/-
- Application Status: started from 1st February, 2016
- Deadline: 1st March 2016
- Selection Process: Skill Test, Physical Standard test and Medical Exam
- Admit Card: available soon
- Website: www.crpf.nic.in
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment Age Limit & Educational Qualification
Age of candidate must be between 18 to 25 years to get eligible for ASI (Steno) Recruitment 2016. Upper age limit will not be relaxed for general category but upper age limit will be relaxed for reserved category as per Government rules issued from time to time. Minimum educational require for the steno post is Candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University.
CRPF Assistant Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- General(UR): 75
- OBC: 74
- SC: 46
- ST: 30
- Ex-servicemen General: 03
- Ex-servicemen OBC: 01
CRPF ASI Steno Recruitment 2016 Application fees
Application fees which will be paid by applied candidate during the registration form is Rs. 100/-. No fees required for Reserved and Physically handicapped candidate and female candidates. Fee can be paid through Online Payment mode i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit Card. The Application Fee can also be paid through Offline Payment mode i.e. Challan at State Bank of India (SBI).
CRPF ASI Steno Selection Process 2016
Aspirants applying for CRPF ASI Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Skill Test, Physical Standard test and Medical Exam. Candidate selected for Steno post will get a pay scale of Rs. 5200-20200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2800 per month.
CRPF ASI Steno Admit card 2016 Download
CRPF ASI Steno Admit card / Hall Ticket / Call Letter 2016 for the exam will be soon issue by the authority member on its official website. Written exam will be held in the upcoming days. After the successful completion of examination process result will be declared by the authority members, for more updates stay tuned with us. Result of the test will also be available on the official website. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.