Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Apply for 198 Workmen, Welder, Fitter Posts at the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
The officials of Cochin Shipyard Limited has currently issued the official notice for the post of 198 Workmen, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Painter, & other Posts on direct recruitment basis. Applicants those who are interested may apply online for Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2017 on or before the submission of the last date i.e. 30th July 2017. Candidates can fill Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com. Moreover, for other details of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 Notification candidates are suggested to refer the official notification provided below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
About of Cochin Shipyard Limited
Applicants those who are interested must have done SSLC, ITI (NTC) and NAC from any authorized University to be considered eligible for the recruitment process. Contenders should read the Official Notice of Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017 before applying online for the application process. The Applications once submitted for Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2017 cannot be changed or edited. Individuals will get a huge Pay scale as per Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Board 2017. Applicants those who are eligible and are willing can start filling the application form online and submit it before the last date i.e. 30th July 2017 as per Cochin Shipyard Jobs 2017. Candidates can have more information about Shipyard jobs in Cochin from this article. Also, it is to inform all the applicants that no application form will be considered eligible if they have been submitted after the last date.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
- Total number of posts: 198 posts
- Name of the posts: Workmen, Welder, Fitter, Electrician, Painter, & other Vacancies
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
- Application Mode: Online
- Pay Scale: As per the norms of the govt.
- Selection Process: Practical Test
- Official website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Eligibility Criteria for Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested must have done SSLC, ITI (NTC) and NAC from any authorized University to be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should not exceed 30 years of age to be considered eligible for the application process. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organisation that is mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
- For PWD Category Candidates: 10 years
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a pay scale as per the norms of the department.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the practical test.
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- For Unreserved Category Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates: No Application Fees
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 19th July 2017
- The last date for submission of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Online application form: 30th July 2017
How to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com