Latest Update (5th July 2016): Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016 Apply online for 740 CG DEF Constable Vacancies Available at the official website www.cgpolice.gov.in
Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016
- 1 Chhattisgarh Police Recruitment 2016
- 2 CG DEF Constable Recruitment 2016
- 3 CG Police Constable Notification 2016
- 4 Chhattisgarh Police Vacancies 2016
- 5 www.cgpolice.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- 6 CG DEF Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern
- 7 CG Police Bharti 2016 Application
- 8 How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2016?
- 9 CG Police Constable Notification 2016
- 10 CG Police Bharti 2016 Apply online
- 11 Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in
As per the recent recruitment notification opened by the Chhattisgarh Police Department (CG), CG DEF Constable Recruitment 2016 will be held for those candidates who desired to make their career in the Police Department. This exam is conducted by the Department for filling up the total vacancy of 740 required for the post of Constable. The online applications for the mentioned examination will commence from 7th June 2016.
CG DEF Constable Recruitment 2016
The last date of online application for CG Police Bharti 2016 is 27th June. Aspirants possessing the eligibility conditions are requested to go through the employment advertisement before application to ensure that they fulfill the terms and conditions of the recruitment mentioned in the official notification. Important Details of the recruitment and direct link of the Chattisgarh Police is also provided by us for the benefit of the applicants. Candidates are advised to visit our site on a regular basis.
CG Police Constable Notification 2016
For the state of Chhattisgarh in India, Chhattisgarh Police is the state organization responsible for enforcing Law. Chhattisgarh Police Department was established in the year 2000. The department of the Chattisgarh police is divided into five police ranges. These are Bilaspur, Raipur, Durg, Bastar, and Sarguja. Fair and just policing service of the department has made it renowned organizational body. It is also dedicated enough to uphold the Law, to stop criminal activities and to maintain law and order in the state for establishing the peaceful environment.
Chhattisgarh Police Vacancies 2016
Before vacancy, it releases the notification for recruitment to cover up the required vacancies of Constable, Firemen, and Sub-Inspector. Very recently, it has published Police Constable Notification 2016. Eligible and interested candidates can apply to this Recruitment Exam 2016 for Chhattisgarh Police through online at www.cgpolice.gov.in. Here we also provide applicants detailed info regarding Chhattisgarh Police Constable Jobs like Age limit, Selection process, Application fee apart from Educational qualification with many other information.
www.cgpolice.gov.in Recruitment 2016
- Name of the Organization: Chhatisgarh Police Department
- Name of the Post: DEF Constable
- Job Type: State Government Job.
- Total no. of Posts: 740 Posts
- Apply Mode: Online Only.
- Official Website: www.cgpolice.gov.in.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Chhatisgarh
- Exam Date: 17th July 2016
- Exam Timing: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Date of Documents verification, Physical measurement, and PET: 1st July to 5th July 2016
- Running/ walking test date: 31st July 2016. This test will be taken at the district headquarters.
Application Fee: The fee for the application is provided below
- For General and OBC: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 125/-.
- Dantewada district: 124 posts
- Kanker District: 104 posts
- Sukma district: 242 posts
- Bijapur District: 205 posts
- Kondagaon District: 18 posts
- Narayanpur district: 47 posts
CG DEF Recruitment 2016 Exam Pattern
Candidates, who are interested to serve in CG Police are requested to follow the exam pattern and syllabus thoroughly. Check every intricacy provided by CG Department before the registration of DEF Constable Vacancies. Following the norms and conditions set by the Board, the candidate will get selected as a staff after going through the selection procedure comprises Written Test, Running/ walking test followed by Physical Efficiency Test.
The required age limit of applicants should be between 18 to 28 years as on 1st January 2016. As per the CG government norms, Age Relaxation will be applicable to the candidates appearing for the exam. At the web portal of CG Police www.cgpolice.gov.in, all the information will be given. Applicants should clear 10th or 12thclass from recognized board or institute.
CG Police Bharti 2016 Application
Final candidates will get the opportunity to be recruited in the Chhattisgarh Police Constable Bharti 2016. The pay scale for those selected candidates will get the basic pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- + Grade pay 1900/-. As an application fee, applicants sitting for the exam have to pay Rs. 200/- for Unreserved/ General and Rs.125/- will be collected from OBC and other reserved category candidates. For checking the application fee deposition mode and details, visit Chhattisgarh Police official website www.cgpolice.gov.in. Later on, we also provide you the entire syllabus, and physical measurements list as well.
How to Apply for CG Police Recruitment 2016?
- Click on the recruitment link and then on ‘online application’.
- You have to go through all the conditions and then select your “I agree” button followed by ‘district code’ for the district you want to apply
- Fill information like your name, DOB and category cast.
- Don’t forget to mention your address, mobile number, and e-mail ID correctly.
- Confirm the details of your form by pressing “I Agree.”
- Upload your signature and photograph.
- Click on the submit button