Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2015 Apply Online for 520 Constable Vacancies at chandigarhpolice.gov.in :
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2015
- 1 Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2015
- 2 chandigarh police recruitment 2015 apply online
- 3 Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2016, CHD Exam Hall Ticket
- 4 chandigarhpolice.gov.in online form 2015
- 5 chandigarh police constable eligibility criteria
- 6 Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Application Fees & Pay Scale
- 7 Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Process 2015-16
- 8 Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Download
- 9 Official Website : chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Chandigarh Administration Police Department has recently published an advertisement for the recruitment of the candidate for the vacant posts of Constable in various departments. Chandigarh Police is going to recruit candidate for filling of 520 Constable Posts against Advertisement Notice No. 7/204/2012-4FPI/60. Applications are invited by the department from the interested and eligible candidates. Only the candidate having the minimum required qualification should only apply for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
So before applying for this recruitment applicant are requested to read the details about this requirement such as eligibility criteria, Age Limit etc mentioned in the official Notification. Applicants will have to complete registration online by filling up registration form available on the website chandigarhpolice.nic.in Online Registration for the Application form was started on 01st December 2015 and will ends on 31st December 2015. So the aspirants willing to apply for Constable Post must have to apply within the above two dates.
chandigarh police recruitment 2015 apply online
Chandigarh Police has been playing a key role in keeping the city Beautiful-Chandigarh a role model city as was dreamt by its planner Le-Corbusier. Though he planned the city for only 5,00,000 people, but today its population has significantly crossed those limits. In order to keep pace with the growing population and needs of the city, Chandigarh Police has taken many effective steps, which have been taken in various foreign countries as well. For more information about us, kindly click on any of the links on the left hand side. Chandigarh is one of the best planned cities on India.
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2016, CHD Exam Hall Ticket
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Constable PET PST Exam will be available shortly on its official website candidate can fine more details from bellow link like Chandigarh Police Constable Physical Test Date 2016 & etc.
chandigarhpolice.gov.in online form 2015
- Name of the Department: Chandigarh Administration Police Department
- Advertisement Number: 7/204/2012-4FPI/60
- Name of the Post: Constable
- Total Number of Post: 520
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- Process of Registration: Online
- Educational Qualification: 12th pass from a recognized Board
- Application Status: started from 01st December 2015
- Deadline: 31/12/2015
- Pay Scale : Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade pay 3200/- per month
- Registration Fees: Rs.500/- for General and No fees for SC/ST
- Selection Process: physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET) followed by written test
- Type of Questions: Multiple choices
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: chandigarhpolice.nic.in
chandigarh police constable eligibility criteria
To apply for the post the male applicants should have minimum of 18 years and maximum of 25 years. Age relaxation will be done for reserved quota. Upper age limit will be relaxed by 3 years for OBC Candidates and 05 years for SC Candidates. The upper age limit is also relaxable for the Ex-serviceman or Home Guard candidates as per existing Government Rules. Minimum educational requirement for Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2015 is 12th classes passed or equivalent from recognized board. In addition to this Valid driving license (Motor car and Motor cycle) is compulsory for all candidates from recognized licensing authority.
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment Application Fees & Pay Scale
Candidate coming under General category applying for Recruitment must have to a non refundable application fee of Rs 500/-. Applicant coming under SC and Ex-servicemen category are exempted from the payment of Application Fees. Candidate selected for Police constable post will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + Grade pay 3200/- per month.
Chandigarh Police Constable Selection Process 2015-16
Selection process to select the right candidate for this recruitment is based on physical standard test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET) followed by written test and Interview. According to these four process aspirants are selected. At first candidate will go through the physical standard test (PST). Only the qualified candidate from the PST will go through the PET. After the completion of this test applicant are called for written examination and Interview.
Chandigarh Police Constable Admit Card 2016 Download
Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and admit card for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.
Last Date: 31st December, 2015