Latest Update (21st June 2016): CEWACOR official released the recruitment for several posts at www.cewacor.nic.in
CEWASOR Recruitment 2016
- 1 CEWASOR Recruitment 2016
- 2 Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancies 2016
- 3 CWC Warehouse Recruitment 2016
- 4 CWC Application Form – CWC Jobs
- 5 www.cewacor.nic.in Recruitment 2016
- 6 Central Warehousing Corporation Application Form 2016
- 7 How to Apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016
- 8 Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment Apply Online 2016
- 9 Official Website: www.cewacor.nic.in
CEWASOR full form is Central Warehousing Corporation. CEWASOR official’s short time back has released the notification for recruiting Warehouse Assistant Grade-II. These vacancies were on direct recruitment basis and on contractual basis. Applicants who all are interested and eligible are advised to fill the application form on or before 31st March 2016. Detailed information about selection process, how to apply for vacancies, age criteria and certain other are mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to read this full article so as to get the latest update.
Central Warehousing Corporation Vacancies 2016
In 1957 Central Warehousing Corporation was established. This organization was formed to provide the logistics support to the agricultural sector. Central Warehousing Corporation is public Warehouse operator which is offering logistic services to the diverse group of customers. Central Warehousing Corporation has 448 Warehouses across the country. Total storage capacity of Central Warehousing Corporation is 11.17 million tonnes. This much amount of storage this organization is providing. The services which Central Warehousing units provides are industrial warehousing, food grain warehouses, container freight stations, custom bonded warehouses, air cargo complexes and inland clearance depots.
CWC Warehouse Recruitment 2016
Other than handling the storage Central Warehousing Corporation is also into different areas like transportation, clearing & forwarding, acquisition & distribution, consultancy services, fumigation services, also gives training how to construct the warehouse infrastructure to several agencies. Central Warehousing Corporation provides other additional activities. Total of 18 Regional Offices are there in India of Central Warehousing Corporation.
CWC Application Form – CWC Jobs
Central Warehousing Corporation allows the movement of imported and exportable goods. CWC has developed lots of container freight stations infrastructure and infrastructure of Inland clearance depots all over India. CWC operates 36 CFSs / ICDs. Units which CWC provides services which includes the containerise progress of import and export cargo. Central Warehousing Corporation is bond to achieve and build warehouses for the storage of Agricultural products like fertilizers, seeds, and certain other certified commodities. On behalf of Government CWC purchases the commodities, handles the sales storage and distribution channel and certain other things. Central Werehousing Corporation been criticised for shortage of manpower and warehousing with full of technology items equipped.
www.cewacor.nic.in Recruitment 2016
- Number of Posts: 04
- Name of the Vacancies: Warehouse Assistant Grade-II
- Name of the Post: Hindi Translator
- Number of Posts: 03
- Applicant age must be in between 18 to 25 years
- Age as on 31st March 2016
- Categories like SC and ST candidates has the age relaxation for 5 years
Educational Qualification: Aspirants should possess 10th with 30 words per minute of typing speed. Candidate should have the knowledge of office work and MS Office.
- Written Test
- Typing test
Central Warehousing Corporation Application Form 2016
Candidates being informed that notice from Central Warehousing Corporation has been released that the written test was held for the post of Warehouse Assistant Grade II on 15th May 2016 the result of the same has been kept on hold by administrative reasons. It will be kept on hold till further notice. Typing test for Assistant Grade II candidates was scheduled on 19th June 2016 but now it has been postponed and new date for the written test will be issued. Call Letter for the candidates appearing in the written test will be issued immediately at the time of instructions received from the Corporate Office, New Delhi.
How to Apply for Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website of CWC www.cewacor.nic.in
- Look for the latest vacancies published in the notification panel
- Click on the link
- Read the official notification carefully for eligibility criteria and other details
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form with correct details in prescribed format
- Pay the application fee was asked by the officials of Central Warehousing Corporation
- Cross check all the details you filled in the application process
- Take the print out of filled application form for further use
- Admit card for the applied posts will be issued 15 days prior of the written test
- All the best from our team of Jaggy.in!!!!