BPCL Recruitment 2016-2017: 69 Job Vacancies in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited for Various posts apply at www.bharatpetroleum.com
BPCL Recruitment 2016-2017
- 1 BPCL Recruitment 2016-2017
- 2 www.bharatpetroleum.com Jobs 2016
- 3 BPCL General Workman Vacancies 2016-2017
- 4 www.bharatpetroleum.com Career 2016
- 5 BPCL Latest Job Vacancies 2016
- 6 www.bharatpetroleum.com BPCL Vacancies 2016
- 7 How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016
- 8 BPCL Recruitment 2016
- 9 Official website: www.bharatpetroleum.com
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has released a notification for recruitment for various posts on its official website. The candidates who are eligible should go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the current vacancies.
The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has released a notification for recruitment for 69 various posts on its official website. The candidates who are interested and eligible as per the notification should apply for these current vacancies. We have provided all the relevant details in this article. The candidates who are interested must read the complete article for all the details and apply through the official website. In this article, we have provided details like eligibility criteria, Age Criteria, Important Dates, Selection Process, etc.
www.bharatpetroleum.com Jobs 2016
In Year 1889 It was the period of enormous industrial development, one important player of the industry the Burmah Oil Company in the South Asian market was, It was integrated in Scotland. The company grows the enterprises of Chef Rohit Oil Company, which was established in the year 1871. The company was established to refine the crude oil created from ancient hand-dug wells in country Burma. The Asiatic Petroleum Company, India had started the collaboration with the Burma oil company in 1928. The Burmah Shell had started its business with Kerosene import and marketing.
BPCL General Workman Vacancies 2016-2017
The Burmah Shell was owned by the Government of India to establish Bharat Refineries Limited on 24th January 1976. The company was named as Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited on 1st August 1977. The Supreme Court restrained the Central Government in 2003 following a petition by the Centre for Public Interest Litigation from privatizing Hindustan Petroleum and Bharat Petroleum without the approval of Parliament.
www.bharatpetroleum.com Career 2016
Mr. Rajinder Sachar and Prashant Bhushan as counsel for the Centre for Public Interest Litigation said that the only way to disinvest in the companies would be to cancel or amend the Acts by which the companies were nationalized. By this practice, the central government would need a majority in both houses to move forward through any privatization for these companies. Mumbai Refinery is Located near Mumbai in Maharashtra. The refinery has the capacity of 12 million metric tons per year. The second one is Kochi Refineries it is located near Kochi in Kerala state.
BPCL Latest Job Vacancies 2016
This refinery has the capacity of 9.5 million metric tons oil per year. The BPCL is an Indian state undertaking oil and Gas Company. The company has its headquarter in Mumbai. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation operates two refineries which are located in Mumbai and Kochi cities. The Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd has been ranked 280th in the Fortune 500 Global rankings of the world’s biggest corporations.
www.bharatpetroleum.com BPCL Vacancies 2016
There are total 69 vacancies in the BPCL. The BPCL is a government of India Enterprise; it has released a notification for the recruitment of various vacancies. The candidates can apply for the vacancies from 18th June 2016 to 04th July 2016. We have also provided other details of recruitment like age criteria, educational qualification, and selection process through this article.
BPCL Vacancy Details
- Total Job Vacancies- 69
Name of the Post:
- General Workman- 63 Posts
- Mechanical- 35 Posts
- Chemical- 15 Posts
- Electrical- 13 Posts
- Chemist Trainee- 06 Posts
- The applicant must possess M.Sc. degree with the subject Chemistry, 1st class
- Candidates with Degree in the Analytical Chemistry will get preference for the post of Chemist
The candidate must possess Diploma passed with 1st class in Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical/ Chemical Engineering/ Technology/ for the Post of General Workman from a recognized University
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 to 30 years as on 01st June 2016
- Relaxation on age will apply for ST/ SC/OBC category applicants as per the Government norms
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
- Verification of Relevant documents
How to Apply for BPCL Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.bharatpetroleum.com
- Go to the Career tab
- A New window will open for application form
- Fill the application form with all the details
- Upload latest passport size photo and documents
- Click on submit/Go option
- Take the print for future use
Important Dates to Apply:
- Start Date: 18th June 2016
- Last Date: 04th July 2016