Latest Update (7th July 2016): The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation has released notification for recruitment. The Bangalore Metro Rail has released 308 vacancies of Train Operator, Maintainer & Section Engineer. The candidates can apply online at the official website.
BMRC Latest Recruitment 2016
- 1 BMRC Latest Recruitment 2016
- 2 Bangalore Metro Rail Notification 2016
- 3 BMRCL Section Engineer Current Vacancies
- 4 BMRCT Recruitment 2016
- 5 BMRCT Train Operator Latest Vacancies 2016
- 6 BMRC Maintainer Recruitment Apply Online
- 7 Important Dates of BMRCT Recruitment 2016:
- 8 How to Apply for BMRCT Recruitment 2016
- 9 Official Website: www.bmrc.co.in
- 10 Bangalore Metro Rail Notification 2016
- 11 How to Apply f or MBRCT Recruitment 2016
- 12 Apply online for BMRCT Recruitment 2016
The BMRCL has released a job notification on 11th June 2016, BMRCL 351 ADM 2016/ O&M. The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation is inviting the job applications from the candidates who are eligible as per the given eligibility criteria. These vacancies are for various posts of BMRC Train Operator, Maintainer, and Section Engineer. The candidates can check the information and apply through the official website of Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation. The BMRC is a well known corporation. Every year eligible candidate tries to get the job in this corporation.
Bangalore Metro Rail Notification 2016
The candidates who are inclined towards these job vacancies they should apply before the last date of application as per the notification. The eligible applicants can apply for the BMRCL Train Operator Job from 11th of June 2016 to 11th July 2016. We have provided all the details along with official notification of BMRC Recruitment 2016. The candidates will also get the official link to apply online for these current vacancies. The candidates are advised to read the entire article for each and every detail of BMRCL Jobs.
BMRCL Section Engineer Current Vacancies
The BMRCL is famously known as Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The BMRCL is a joint project of Government of Karnataka and Government of India. BMRCL is an SPV with the accountability of accomplishment of Metro Rail venture in the Bangalore city. The Bangalore MR Corporation has published the recruitment notice for various job vacancies. These current job positions are vacant in Metro Rail Corporation. On 11th June 2016, the government of Karnataka and the BMRCL has published a recruitment notification as Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment Notification 2016.
BMRCT Recruitment 2016
The aspirants who are inclined towards the Government job opportunities in the state Karnataka they should submit their application for current BMRCL job vacancies at the official website. The recruitment is published for the position of 308 Train Operator, Maintainer, and Section Engineer job vacancies. These vacancies are in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of the corporation. We have provided here the details of BMRC Recruitment 2016, Application fee, Salary structure, Age Criteria, Selection process, Eligibility criteria, and the process of how to apply for these BMRCL job vacancies, etc.
BMRCT Train Operator Latest Vacancies 2016
The applicant should have the certificate of the ITI, BE, Diploma. The applicant should have the ITI Certificate from any recognized by SCVT or NCVT. The Degree and Diploma should be recognized by AICTE. The Criteria of age for the applicants is also provided in the official notification of Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2016. The candidates who match up the eligibility criteria should submit the candidature of MNRCL by 11th July 2016 by the online application process.
BMRC Maintainer Recruitment Apply Online
The Candidates will be shortlisted by merit and the written examination. The candidate must be able to speak, read, and write the Kannada language. The candidates who will be shortlisted they will get the call for the authentication of the original credentials, the Kannada test, and medical fitness test for the selection. The candidates need to pay RS, 300/- examination fees for ST/SC applicants and Rs. 700/- for other category candidates. The candidates can apply for the job vacancies online for BMRC current Recruitment 2016. The application through other modes will not be accepted.
BMRC Vacancy Details:
- Train Operator-225 posts
- Maintainer-72 posts
- Section Engineer- 11 posts
Important Dates of BMRCT Recruitment 2016:
- Date for submitting Online Application from 11th June 2016 to 11th July 2016
- Last Date for Fees Submission 12th July 2016
- Last date for clarification on rejection of application 15th July 2016
- Hall Ticket Availability 05th September 2016
- Date of Written Examination 18th September 2016
How to Apply for BMRCT Recruitment 2016
- Candidates need to visit the official website www.bmrc.co.in
- They will get the option of latest recruitment of BMRCT
- Candidates need to fill the provided application form
- Candidates need to submit the fees as per the given method
- Submit your application along with passport size photograph online
- Take a print of it and send the same along with hard copies of required documents to the given address