Latest Update (5th October 2016) : Bhojpur District teacher recruitment 2016, apply for 946 DEO Teacher’s posts online at www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in
Bhojpur teacher recruitment 2016, application form:
- 1 Bhojpur teacher recruitment 2016, application form:
- 2 Bihar teacher vacancy 2016 -2017:
- 3 Bihar teacher’s jobs 2016:
- 4 Bhojpur District teacher jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
- 5 Bhojpur District Secondary teacher’s jobs 2016, selection process:
- 6 Some important dates:
- 7 How to apply for Bhojpur District teacher jobs 2016:
- 8 Official website: www.bhojpur.bih.nic.in
The government of Bihar has released the official recruitment notification for the selection of 946 teachers for the posts of secondary and senior Secondary government schools in the district of Bhojpur Bihar. All the deserving and eligible applicants should apply for the Bhojpur District Teacher’s recruitment 2016 from the official website of the zila panchayat. This is the very good opportunity for the applicants who are looking for the government jobs. The Bhojpur District teacher’s jobs 2016 is recruitment drive for the hiring of 946 candidates for the role of the teacher’s. The details of the eligibility criteria, and the other information is given in this article. The official website is also given at the end of the article for the ease of the candidates.
Bihar teacher vacancy 2016 -2017:
The main purpose of the secondary education system is to provide all the students with the good quality of secondary and senior secondary education in the state of Bihar. The program of the District education for the secondary and the senior secondary was made in the year 1993. So to fulfill the basic aim of the system the Bhojpur District teacher’s jobs 2016 have been released and the candidates can apply for the Bhojpur District Teacher’s vacancies 2016 by the official website of the department. The official web portal is given below for the applicants and also the procedure to apply for the Bhojpur District teacher’s jobs 2016 is also described below.
Bihar teacher’s jobs 2016:
Here we are providing with the basic job details for the applicants. The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Bhojpur District teacher’s recruitment 2016.
- Name of the authority: Bhojpur District education board
- Name of the posts: District teacher’s
- Total no of posts: 946( approx)
Details of the posts are given below.
|District||Secondary posts||Senior secondary posts|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Bihiya||04||05|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Piro||05||01|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Koilwar||03||01|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Shahpur||03||11|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Jagdishpur||04||01|
|Bhojpur Nagar Panchayat Ara||22||45|
|Bhojpur Zila Parishad Teacher||417||419|
Bhojpur District teacher jobs 2016, eligibility criteria:
The applicants must have completed the graduation or the post graduation degree according to the post applied for. The applicants can check the details of the education required for the given posts form the official website of the department which is given at the end of the article.
The applicant must have attained the age of 18 years to apply for the Bhojpur district teacher’s jobs 2016. The upper age limit and the age relaxation for the reserved category candidates can be seen from the official website.
Bhojpur District Secondary teacher’s jobs 2016, selection process:
The applicants who are eligible for the post should apply for it and they should check the procedure of the selection of the candidates by the official website.
The selection of the eligible applicants will be done by their academic performances and the other details can be seen by visiting the official website.
Some important dates:
Starting date of Registration: Updated soon
Last date to submit the application form: available soon
How to apply for Bhojpur District teacher jobs 2016:
The candidates should read all the instructions given on the official website to download the application form for the Bhojpur district teacher recruitment 2016, through the online mode of application.
- The applicant should firstly open the application form link
- All the instructions should be read by the applicants
- The candidates should then fill up the application form of the Bhojpur district teacher’s recruitment 2016.
- The hard copy of the Bhojpur District Teacher’s recruitment 2016 application form should be taken out
- The application form for the Bhojpur district teacher’s recruitment 2016 should be submitted on time.