Latest Update(21st July 2016): Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited has published the notification, apply online at their official site www.bcplonline.co.in
BCPL Notification 2016
Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited has published a public notification for the employment of Manager, Engineer, and Officer Posts. This recruitment is for 52 executive posts of the said company. Candidates who are fulfilling all the eligibility criteria of the notification released online on the site of the BCPL can apply online until 25th July 2016. After sorting the application after the completion of the registration process, admit card will be issued, and all the eligible candidates who registered their names for the posts will be called for written Test.
BCPL Recruitment 2016 for Engineers
For the final round of selection for the BCPL Engineer 2016 Vacancy, an interview will be taken at last. Official notification and link for online application are available at bcplonline.co.in and on our web page too. We also suggest the candidates keep in touch with us for the latest updates on this recruitment. From time to time, Jaggy team will help you out if you have any confusion about the exam, selection or any matters related to this recruitment.
BCPL Recruitment 2016
BCPL was constituted in the year 2007 and launched by erstwhile Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh as central PSE and comes under the Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals, GoI. The main promoter of the BCPL is GAIL Ltd that is holding 70% shares and remaining 30% shares are in the hold of Oil India Ltd, NRL, and Govt. of Assam.
BCPL Recruitment 2016-17
The company has unleashed their recruitment for the requirement of executives especially engineers. Below we have discussed the criteria and other intricate details so that the candidates don’t have to get confused during the process of application. They are also recommended to read the notice with utmost care to avoid any error and mistake in the process of application. Vacancy details and eligibility criteria should be followed strictly.
Eligible candidates would be selected through their performance on the Written Test. The Interview will be arranged for those who shortlisted in the written test.
BCPL Executive Vacancy Details 2016
Total Post: 52 Vacancies
Name of Posts: Engineers
- Senior Manager (HR): 01
- Manager (Chemical): 03
- Manager (F&A): 01
- Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 05
- Manager (Electrical):01
- Manager (Law): 01
- Manager (Mechanical): 01
- Deputy Manager (Chemical): 02
- Senior Manager (Environment): 01
- Senior Engineer (Chemical): 14
- Senior Engineer (Mechanical): 01
- Deputy Manager (Telecom): 01
- Deputy Manager (HR): 02
- Senior Engineer (Electrical): 05
- Senior Officer (Fire & Safety): 02
- Senior Officer (Finance & Accounts) : 03
- Senior Officer (Contract & Procurement) : 03
- Senior Officer (Laboratory): 05
BCPL Recruitment Apply Online
Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the relevant field/ Bachelor’s degree + MBA/ CA/ ICWA/MSW/ LLB/ five years integrated law degree. For further details on the information of educational qualification, log on to the authorized portal and see the notification.
Age Limit: The Maximum Age limit is mentioned below.
- Deputy Manager – 35 years
- Senior Manager – 45 years
- Manager – 40 years
- Senior Engineer & Officer – 30 years
- Senior Officer (Laboratory) – 32 years
Salary: The pay scale of the executives will be discussed below as per their posts.
- Deputy Manager – 24,900 – 50,500/
- Senior Manager – 32,900 – 58,000/-
- Manager – 29,100 – 54,500
- Senior Engineer & Officer – 20,600 – 46,500/-
Till now, a huge number of applications have submitted for the above-mentioned posts. Applications will be received until 25th of July 2016. After the mentioned date, if candidate submits their application, those applications will be rejected summarily. By following some easy steps, candidates can apply online.
How to Apply for BCPL Recruitment 2016
At first, interested candidates have to go to the official site and click on “Apply Online” link. Below a link is given to applying. Fill all the info related to personal and educational details in the relevant columns as asked in the online form. Then you have to upload scanned image of the photograph that is of passport size and signature as well. After that, you have to submit the application fee of Rs. 200/-. Application fee would be accepted through credit/ debit card or Internet banking process. After successfully completing the transaction, application receipt would be generated along with a Transaction no. Apart from a Registration no. Save the receipt and take print out for the future reference.