Latest Update (10th October 2016) : BOM Call Letter 2016 for 1315 post of officer and clerk available online at www.bankofmaharashtra.in
Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016
- 1 Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card 2016
- 2 Bank of Maharashtra Exam Date:
- 3 Bank of Maharashtra Eligiblity Criteria:
- 4 Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter:
- 5 How to download Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter 2016?
- 6 Bank of Maharashtra Important Date:
- 7 Bank of Maharashtra 2016 admit card:
- 8 Official website: www.bankofmaharashtra.in
The Bank of Maharashtra has issued the employment notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates for the posts of Probationary officers and clerk. The candidates who had appeared for the IBPS exam and has got some valid score had applied for the jobs before the last date. The deadline to apply for 1315 posts of Probationary officers and clerk was 6th September 2016. The registration for the online filling of the form has started from 12th of August 2016. The applicants those who were waiting for a bank job had applied for the same. It is also recommended for the applicants to collect all the important documents before the starting date of the registration.
Bank of Maharashtra Exam Date:
The Bank of Maharashtra is one of the major banks in the public sector. It has got 1895 branches and has millions of customers across the country. It has got the largest network in the country. To cater to the need of the people in India a large number of new recruitments have to be done. The bank has opened a huge recruitment drive and is going to recruit as many as 1315 applicants for various posts at officer and clerk level. Interested applicants should fill up the application form and submit it before the last date.
Bank of Maharashtra Eligiblity Criteria:
- Name of the post: General officer MMGS II and III
Total no of posts: 200+100 (MMGS II and III)
Age criteria: The applicant should be between the age group of 23 years and 32 years
Education required: The candidate should be a graduate
- Name of the posts: Clerk (LAW+AGRI)
Total no of posts: 100 + 200
Age limit: The age should be between 18 years and 28 years
Education required: Graduate in respective field.
- Name of the posts: Officer
Total no of posts: 500
Age criteria: the age should be between 18 years and 28 year
Education required: The applicant should be a graduate.
Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter:
The candidates those who had applied for the recruitmnet successfully before the last date are now eagerly looking for their admit card 2016 to appear for the exam easily. This is to inform all the candidates that no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without the call letter as it is one of the important document to be carried to the exam hall as it consists of your name, roll number, date of the exam, venue of the exam, time of the exam, etc.
How to download Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter 2016?
The procedure to download the admit card for the posts in the bank is quiet simple. The applicant will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- Now, click on appropriate link “Recruitment of Officers and Clerks”.
- Then, find the link to download the Bank of Maharashtra Call Letter 2016
- You have to submit the necessary information asked like Registration number, Application number, DOB, etc.
- Within a small interval of time, your admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Now download it and get a printout of Bank of Maharashtra Admit Card to carry it to the exam hall.
Bank of Maharashtra Important Date:
- The date of starting of the online application form: 12th August 2016
- Last date of the submission of online application form: 6th September
- The date of the exam: to be uploaded soon
- Date of declaration of admit card: In the month of October
- pre Training Exam – 5th October
Bank of Maharashtra 2016 admit card:
As soon as the exam dates will be declared the admit cards will be released on the website. The applicants can check the admit cards on the website of the bank.