Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 400 PO Posts at the official website www.bankofbaroda.com
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2016
Bank of Baroda is all set to hire 400 talented and capable candidates for the post of Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I, possessing Graduation Degree with minimum qualifying marks as given in the BOB Recruitment 2016 Official Notification. In this notification, the Bank of Baroda is inviting the applicants who are interested in applying online for the Bank of Baroda PO Recruitment 2016 in between the dates of 02nd August 2016 to 21st August 2016 by following the Bank of Baroda official website, i.e. www.bankofbaroda.com. For more details related to the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 follow the information provided below.
About Bank of Baroda
Founded in 1908, Bank of Baroda, India’s International Bank enjoys an advantageous position, having a network of 5290 branches with the unique distinction of overseas presence in 24 countries having 105 overseas branches and employs a diverse team of individuals dedicated to our mission ‘To be a Top Ranking National Bank of International Standards committed to augmenting stakeholder value through care, concern, and competence.
BOB Recruitment 2016
Candidates who have the interest in these posts recruitment, they can apply by submitting the Bank of Baroda Probationary Officer Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form on or before the last date i.e. 21st August 2016 by following the official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in. The apply Online Link will be deactivated after the last date, so all are suggested to apply online as soon as possible without looking for the last date. There are total 400 number of posts available for the Probationary Officer posts in different fields and to grab this great chance to apply till the last date, i.e. 21st August 2016.
Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2016 Details:
Name of the Bank: Bank of Baroda
No. of the posts: 400 Posts
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I
- General: 202 Vacancies
- OBC: 108 Vacancies
- SC: 60 Vacancies
- ST: 30 Vacancies
bankofbaroda.com eligibility criteria 2016
Educational Criteria: Candidates should possess graduation with minimum 60% Marks and 55% Marks for SC/ ST applicants in the respective field.
Age Limit: The minimum age of the applicants who want to apply must be 20 years and the maximum age of the applicants must be 28 years as on 01st August 2016. Upper age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category applicants are provided below:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants: 03 Years
- SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ Domiciled of J & K State/ Persons affected by 1984 riots: 05 Years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): SC/ ST: 15 Years, OBC: 13 Years, General: 10 Years
Selection Process: The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of written exam and Interview/ GD/ Psychometric Exam. The written examination will be of objective types and personal interview will be organized by senior officers.
Application Charges: The application charges to apply for this recruitment is different for different category applicants and that are given below:
- OBC/ General: Rs. 600
- ST/ SC/ PWD: Rs. 100
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 2nd August 2016
- The Last Date to Submit Bank of Baroda Online Application Form: 21st August 2016
- Dates for Application Fee Payment: 2nd August to 21st August 2016
- Release Date of Hall Ticket: 01st Week of September
- Date of Examination: 25th September 2016
How to apply for the BOB Recruitment 2016?
- Candidates need to keep the scanned copies of their Signature and photograph.
- Keep all the important certificates ready for the online fee payment of Rs. 600 for General and Rs. 100 for ST/ SC category applicants.
- Aspirants need to have their personal Email ID, in case, they don’t have then they need to create the Email ID for the BOB Recruitment Online Registration 2016.
- After collecting all the important attachments press on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the online Application form and affix all the necessary attachments with the online application form.
- Submit the online application form after rechecking all the details carefully.
- Download it and take the print out of the online application form.