Ballari District Court Recruitment 2017 Apply for 74 Stenographer, Typist, and Peon Posts at the official website www.encourts.gov.in/ballari
Ballari District Court Recruitment 2017
The District Court of Ballari has recently released a job notice for 74 number of vacancies for the posts of Stenographer, Typist, Process Server, and Peon post. Applicants those who are interested may apply online for Ballari District Court Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.encourts.gov.in/ballari on or before the last date of submission of application form i.e. 10th April 2017. The starting date for submission of application form will start from 21st March 2017. More information related to the posts details, age limit, educational qualification, and application process are discussed in the article below. Applicants are suggested to refer it before applying for the recruitment process.
Ballari District Court Notification 2017:
Ballari District Court has released a job notice for 74 Stenographer, Typist, Process Server, and Peon post. Those applicants who are interested and those who meet the eligibility criteria conditions for Ballari District Court Jobs can apply for Stenographer, Typist, and Peon Jobs as soon as possible. More information is provided in the article below. Candidates are suggested to just have a look.
Ballari District Court Job Details
- Name of the Organization: Ballari District Court
- Job Category: Govt Jobs
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Total No. of Post: 74 vacancies
- Application mode: Online
- Official Website: www.encourts.gov.in/ballari
- Peon: 30 Post
- Stenographer: 07 Post
- Process Server: 11 Post
- Typist: 25 Post
- Typist Copyist: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Ballari District Court Recruitment 2017:
Education Qualification: Applicants those who are interested for the released posts should have passed SSLC or class 10th from authorised board or Institute.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should lie in between 18 years to 35 years. The age relaxation of 03 years for 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B groups is applicable and 05 years for SC/ ST Category-I candidates will be provided.
Application Fee: Interested candidates need to pay the application fee provided below as per their category provided below:
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Category: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST & Physically Handicapped: 50/-.
Pay Scale: Applicants who will be selected for the released posts will get a great amount of pay scale as per their category.
How to Download Ballari District Court Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which one will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily without any difficulty. No application form will be considered eligible after the last date of submission of application form. So, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below and follow the steps to apply for the application form easily.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ecourts.gov.in/ballari.
- Then click on the official notice of “Ballari District Recruitment 2017”.
- Read it carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the information correctly without any error.
- Upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature in it.
- Recheck all the details provided.
- Make the payment of application fee.
- Click on the “Submit” Button.
- Take the print out of application form for future use.
- Starting date for submission of Online Application Form: 21st March 2017
- The Last date for submission of Online Application Form: 10th April 2017
- The Last date for Payment of Application Fee: 13th April 2017
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in/ballari