B J Medical college recruitment notification for 117 DMER tutor vacancies available at www.medadmbgmc.in
B J medical college recruitment 2017:
- 1 B J medical college recruitment 2017:
- 2 DMER tutor jobs application form:
- 3 B J Medical college tutor jobs 2017:
- 4 For Government medical colleges:
- 5 Government Dental College:
- 6 B J Medical College tutor vacancies 2017:
- 7 Important dates to apply for BJMC jobs:
- 8 How to apply for B J Medical recruitment 2017?
- 9 Official website: www.medadmbgmc.in
The Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services and Medical Education has circulated the employment notification for the posts of tutors. All the candidates who are willing to work as Tutors in the state of Gujarat should apply for the job before the dead line of application form submission. The aspirants can submit their application form by the online mode of submission of the application by the given process. The details of the B J medical college recruitment notification2017 are given in this article. The applicants should read the article till the end to get the easy procedure to apply by the online mode of application. The selection will be through the walk in interview. The date of the walk in interview is on 18th and 19th January 2017.
DMER tutor jobs application form:
B J Medical college is a government medical college and is going to recruit the applicant for the posts of tutors and the candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the performance in the walk in interview. The date of the interview is on 18th and 19th January 2017. The applicants should submit their online applications by the process given below in this article.
B J Medical college tutor jobs 2017:
The important details regarding the B J Medical college tutor jobs 2017, is given below and the aspirants should check the details of the same from the article and they should apply for the posts by the following process.
- Name of the recruiting organization: Commissionerate of Health, Medical Services, and Medical Education
- Name of the vacancies: tutor
- Total Post: 117 vacancies
- Location of job: Gujarat state
- Status of application: Started from 30th December 2016
- Application fee: can be checked from the website
- Age limit: 18 to 37 years
- Selection procedure: walk in interview round
- Official website: medadmbgmc.in
For Government medical colleges:
Government Dental College:
Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
Oral Medicine and Radiology
Oral Pathology and Microbiology
B J Medical College tutor vacancies 2017:
Educational qualification: The candidates want to apply for the job of tutor in the B J medical college should have done MBBS/MD/MS.
Age limit: The lower age limit for the applicants to apply for the job is 18 years and the upper age limit is 37 years and the applicants for the reserved category should check the relaxation in the age limit
Application fee: The applicants of an unreserved category will have to pay the application fee which can be checked from the official website and the relaxation in the fee for the reserved category candidates can be checked from the official website of the department.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected by walk in interview round. The dates of the interview have been declared and are described in this article.
Important dates to apply for BJMC jobs:
The applicants should take care of the last date to apply for the B J Medical recruitment 2017. The necessary information of the last date to submit the online application form are given below
- Initial date of registration: available now
- Date of the walk in interview: 18th and 19th January 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview round and will be intimated of their selection.
How to apply for B J Medical recruitment 2017?
- Go to the official website of the B J Medical college
- Open the B J medical college recruitment 2017application form link
- Fill it up and take the print out of the filled application form
- Submit it as directed.