Latest Update : Assam Post Office Recruitment 2017 Apply Online For Assam Gramin Dak Sevak for 467 Posts at the official website i.e. www.assampost.gov.in
Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- 1 Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017:
- 2 About Assam Post Office:
- 3 Assam Post Office Vacancy Details 2017:
- 4 Category Wise Posts Details
- 5 District Wise Vacancy Details
- 6 Eligibility Criteria for Assam Post Office Vacancy 2017
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 How to apply for the Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
The Department of Post, Government of India has released the job notice related to the Assam Post Office Recruitment 2017 for 467 number of vacancies for the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak in the Assam Circle. This is a great news for the applicants those who are looking for the Government Jobs in the Assam Department, they can apply by submitting the Assam Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2017 online application form to the postal address provided below till the last date of submission of application form i.e. 6 May 2017. Aspirants have to check the eligibility criteria conditions before applying for the Assam Postal Office Jobs 2017, they can send the Assam post online application from by visiting the Assam postal circle website, i.e. www.assampost.gov.in or www.indiapost.gov.in.
About Assam Post Office:
The department of posts from last 150 years working as a backbone of our country’s communication and it plays a very essential and significant role in the country’s Socio-Economic development. They help Indian citizens in many ways delivery of mails, serving the life insurance cover under postal life insurance.
Assam Post Office Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Assam Postal Circle
- Name of the Post: Gramin Dak Sevak
- Total no. of posts: 467 vacancies
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/-
Category Wise Posts Details
- UR Category Candidates: 250 posts
- OBC Category Candidates: 120 posts
- SC Category Candidates: 33 posts
- ST Category Candidates: 64 posts
District Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Districts||Total No. of Vacancies|
|RMS GH Division (Guwahati)||9 Posts|
|RMS S Division||7 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Post Office Vacancy 2017
Education Qualification: The willing candidates who are interested in applying for the recruitment must have passed class 10th/ HSLC from the authorized board and must have completed 60 days computer training certification.
Age limit: The age limit of the interested candidates who are willing in applying for the recruitment must be in between 18 years to 40 years of age as on the last date of submission of application form.
Application fee: The applicants those who are willing to apply for the recruitment application form need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e.
- For general and OBC category applicants: Rs. 100
- ST/ SC/ Women category applicants: No application fee
Selection Process: The candidates who have successfully applied for the application form will be selected on the basis of the auto-generated merit list.
- The Starting Date for the online submission of the application form: 7 April 2017
- The last date for the submission of application form: 6 May 2017
How to apply for the Assam Postal Circle Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on the Assam post office GDS notification 2017
- Read all the eligibility criteria condition by visiting the official notice available at the official website
- Click on apply online link after checking all the conditions
- Fill all the required information in the appropriate field
- Attach all the scanned copy of the required certificates like photograph and signature.
- Click on the submit option
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in