Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Apply Online for 2564 Vacancies at www.assampolice.gov.in :
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015
- 1 Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015
- 2 Assam Police Constable (Un-Armed Branch) Recruitment 2015 – 2016
- 3 www.assampolice.gov.in/police recruitment
- 4 Assam Police Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Vacancy Details
- 5 assam police recruitment 2015 apply online
- 6 Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Selection Process
- 8 Assam Police Constable Admit Card/Call Letter 2016
- 9 Official Website : www.assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Department has circulated an official notification for 2564 available posts in various categories. Recruitment will be done for Constable (Un-Armed Branch) in various departments of DEF, SB, APRO, F&ES and SDRF. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply in prescribed format in response to Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015 – 2016.
Assam Police comes under direct control of Department of Home Affairs, Government of Assam. Assam Police forces are organized into Police Ranges, headed by an Inspector General of Police (IG) or Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) who control several Police Districts. Assam state police force also maintains its own Reserve Armed police force, Special Armed Police and Armed Police) which is responsible for emergencies and crowd control issues. They are generally activated only on orders from the Rank of DIG and higher-level authorities. Assam Police is a mammoth organization with a sanctioned strength of approximately 65,000 (sixty five thousand).
Assam Police Constable (Un-Armed Branch) Recruitment 2015 – 2016
Candidates will have to download the application form and fill that up providing relevant information in the prescribed format and send the completed form within 30th December 2015 which is the last date to accept application form.
- Name of the Department: Assam Police Department
- Name of the Post: Constable (Un-armed branch)
- Total Number of Post: 2564
- Process of Registration: Online
- Application Status: started from 10th December 2015
- Deadline: 30th December 2015
- Age Limit: 18 to 25 years as on 01st July 2015
- Educational Qualification: 10th/12th/Graduation
- Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- as pay Band-2
- Registration Fees: Nil
- Selection Process: Physical Standard test, Physical Efficiency test, written test, and Interview
- Exam Date: not declared yet
- Admit Card: will upload soon
- Website: www.assampolice.gov.in
Assam Police Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Vacancy Details
Assam Police 2564 Vacancies Recruitment 2015 will be done for different job. Post wise vacancy details are mentioned below:
- District Executive Force (DEF): 1438 posts
- Fire & Emergency Service (F&ES): 114 posts
- Assam Police Radio Organization (APRO): 806 posts
- SDRF (Emergency Rescuer): 120 posts
- Special Branch (SB): 66 posts
- Delhi Police: 20 posts
assam police recruitment 2015 apply online
Applicants must be aged between 18 to 25 years as on 01st July 2015. Age bar will not be relaxed for general quota. However, relaxation in upper limit will be done for reserved category. 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and 3 years for Ex Serviceman will be relaxed in term of upper limit. To avail any facility regarding age relaxation, applicants must provide original and valid caste or relevant certificates.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must complete 12th/HSC/Intermediate from recognized board or University in order to be considered eligible for Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015 – 2016. Educational requirement varies according to the post. Applicant applying for Fire & Emergency Rescuer post should have done 12th with science stream while the candidate applying for Constable in APRO should have done 12th with science stream with physics, maths and chemistry. For detail information candidates are requested to refer to the official notice to know more about post wise educational requirement.
Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2015-16 Selection Process
Selection Process for Assam Police Recruitment is based on the performance of the applicant in Physical Standards, Physical efficiency Test and written test. The candidates who qualify in the Physical Standards Test according to the eligibility will need to attend the Physical efficiency Test of further process. A candidate gets eliminated from the recruitment process as soon as he/she fails to qualify in any PST or PET. Written test will consist of 50 multiple choice type questions. Questions will be of the level of class IX and X. Total marks for the Written Test will be 25.
Assam Police Constable Admit Card/Call Letter 2016
Result of the written test will also be available on the official website and Assam police admit card 2016 for the test will be issued soon after the registration process. It is advised to the applicants that they complete the registration within the given deadline and get prepared for the selection process.
Last Date: 30-12-15