Arunachal Pradesh PSC (APPSC) AE Recruitment 2017 Apply for 38 Assistant Engineer Posts at the official website i.e. www.appsc.gov.in
APPSC AE Recruitment 2017
Good news for the candidates those who are looking for Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2017 as the department has released a job notice on the official website of the department. There are 38 number of vacancies available in the department. Therefore, engineering graduates searching for the Assistant Engineer Posts can apply for the APPSC AE Recruitment 2017. Candidates those who are eligible and are interested can start filling their application form through offline mode by downloading the application form available on the official website. The official website of the department is www.appsc.gov.in. The last date to submit the online application forms for APPSC AE Jobs 2017 is 8th August 2017.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Notification 2017
This is a great chance for the candidates to make your career bright. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released with a job notice of APPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017. The Public Service Commission is searching for the well-educated and skillful aspirants to fill up their vacant posts available in the department. So, apply for the above mentioned posts on or before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants those who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for APPSC AE Jobs 2017 must apply by submitting their application form to the postal address provided below on or before 8th July 2017. For more detailed information related to the Arunachal Pradesh PSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment Notice 2017, candidates are suggested to read the complete article below.
www.appsc.gov.in Recruitment details 2017
|Name of the Organisation||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).|
|Name of the Post||Asst. Engineer (Civil) posts.|
|Total Number of posts||38 posts.|
|Mode of application||Offline.|
|Job Category||Govt. Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh.|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Total Number of Posts|
|1.||Asst. Engineer (Civil)||38 Posts.|
Eligibility Criteria for Arunachal Pradesh Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Candidates those who are willing in applying for Assistant Engineer posts must have completed the final year or passed Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil Engineering/ Agriculture Engineering from the authorized University or Institute with required qualification marks.
Age Limit: The age limit of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form must lie in between 18 years to 30 years. The age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organization.
Selection process: The selection process of the candidates those who are willing in applying for the application form will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following:
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
Application Fee: The application for the different category candidates is listed below:
- Demand Draft/ IPO of Rs. 100 for APST category applicants.
- 150/- for other category applicants.
Pay Scale: The candidates those who will be selected for the released posts will get Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- Last date for the submission of offline application form: 9th August 2017.
- Exam date: Available soon.
How to apply for AP PSC AE Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. www.appsc.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the Careers Page and select the Arunachal Pradesh PSC AE Recruitment 2017.
- Click on the AP PSC Notice 2017 and read it completely.
- Click on the download Application Form of Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission AE Recruitment 2017.
- Take the hard copy of the application form.
- After getting the application form fill all the personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other essential information carefully.
- Attach your passport size photo and other certificates as mentioned.
- Put your application form, your resume, and all other certificates in an envelope and seal it.
- Send the application form in given format with the required amount of Demand Draft to the postal address mentioned below.
- Keep a print out of the application form for future use.
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission,
PSC Building, Vidhan Vihar,
Arunachal Pradesh – 791111.
Official Website: www.appsc.gov.in