Latest Update (22nd August 2016) : APSC Recruitment 2016 Apply for 231 Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Asstt. Manager Posts at www.apsc.nic.in
APSC Recruitment 2016
APSC notification has released for Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Asstt. Manager Posts in Assam with total 231 number of vacancies. The aspirants who wish to be the part of Assam PSC Jobs 2016 can be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Personal Interview. The aspirants those who are interested and are eligible must submit the application form before the last date i.e. 5th September 2016. Here, we have given all the information related to the APSC Recruitment 2016, i.e. total no. of posts, age limit, educational qualifications, selection procedure, pay scale, important dates here on this web page.
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016
Assam Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for Engineer, Registrar, and Demonstrator with 231 number of posts. The aspirants who are interested to apply for these vacancies must check the eligibility criteria conditions. The aspirants to participate for the Assam PSC Jobs 2016 have to apply through offline mode and here we have provided some simple steps to apply for the recruitment easily. One must have MD or MS degree/ Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree to apply for these positions.
Assam Public Service Commission 2016
The Assam Public Service Commission came into continuation with the arrangement of the Government of India Act. Assam PSC has to pardon the duties and functions as stated in its norms. The selection process of Assam PSC starts as soon as the authority releases the notification as per the appropriation received from the anxious appointing officials of the State Government. The aspirants those who were interested and those who satisfy the eligibility criteria according to the positions can fill the Assam PSC jobs 2016. Those who are eagerly looking to apply for the APSC can grab this great chance.
apsc.nic.in Jobs 2016
- Name of the Department: Assam Public Service Commission.
- Job Category: State Government jobs
- Total No. of Posts: 231 posts
- Job Location:Assam
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Official Website:apsc.nic.in
- Junior Engineer Jobs:The applicants should have MD or MS degree in the anxious subject.
- Registrar/ Demonstrator Jobs:The aspirants must acquire three years diploma program in the Civil Engineering from a well-known authorized identified by AICTE.
- Manager Jobs:The applicants must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in any branch of Engineering or Arts/ Science/ Commerce of a University authorized by the Government.
- For more details related to the Assam PSC posts, eligibility criteria has a look on the official notification link provided below.
- If the aspirants are interested in applying for the Junior Engineer, Registrar/ Demonstrator, Asst Manager should have minimum age limit of 21 years and the maximum age limit of 43 years of age as on 03 March 2016.
- The Upper age limit relaxation will be up to five years in the case of SC/ STP/ STH aspirants.
- For the Junior Engineer Recruitment, the upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories claimants as per arrangement of the O.M as given earlier.
- For more information related to the Assam PSC Recruitment age limit criteria check the official advertisement available at the official website given below
- For Junior Engineer Jobs: The basic pay scale will be Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/- Per Month plus other allowances as per the norms.
- For Registrar/ Demonstrator Jobs:The basic pay scale will be Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- PM (PB-2) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- PM plus other allowances as per the norms.
- For Asstt. Manager Jobs:The basic pay scale will be Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- (PB-4) with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as per the norms of Government of Assam.
The aspirants those who are interested and are eligible in Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 will undergo selection process on the basis of their performance in the following procedure:
- Either by their marks achieved in the academic exam required as per the offered positions.
- Written Test.
How to apply for APSC Junior Engineer jobs 2016?
The Eligible job seekers of Assam PSC Recruitment can apply for these posts through Offline, for that follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. www.apsc.nic.in
- Then, download the application form available in APSC website.
- Download the Assam PSC Notification given below for reference.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements doubtless involved in the official notification of APSC Recruitment 2016.
- Now fill the application form with all the important information.
- After that attest all the necessary photocopies of the certificates available as per the advertisement.
- Finally, submit the application form with all the required certificates to the given address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
The last date for submitting the online application form to the Postal Address: 5th September 2016.