Latest Update (27th January 2017) : APPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Check APPSC Group 3 Notification 2017 for 1055 posts available online at www.appsc.gov.in
APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2017:
Andhra Pradesh Public service commission (APPSC) has announced the notification for hiring the eligible candidates for the Panchayat secretary posts in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the necessary details regarding the eligibility criteria and other important information are given in this article. The candidates will get all the latest updates from our website that is www.appsc.gov.in about the Andhra Pradesh PSC jobs 2017. The applicants are requested to read the complete article.
APPSC Panchayat secretary jobs 2017:
All the detailed information about the Andhra Pradesh Panchayat secretary jobs 2017 will be available at the official website. Aspirants who are interested and those who are looking for Andhra Pradesh group III recruitment 2017 can also use this latest recruitment chance. The APPSC Group III jobs 2017 can be applied by the link available at the official website of APPSC, as the official notification is disclosed by the organization. Aspirants who are eligible and interested can apply for the online application for this recent Andhra Pradesh PSC Panchayat Secretary recruitment 2017 at its official website. All the necessary information regarding the APPSC recruitment Notification 2017 are available here in this article. Please read the complete article for through information.
www.appsc.gov.in recruitment 2017:
- Name of the recruiting organization: Andhra Pradesh Public service commission(APPSC)
- Name of the posts: Panchayat Secretary
- Total no of posts: 1055 vacancies
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh state
- Starting date of registration: available now
- Last date to apply: 30th January 2017
- Official website: www. appsc.gov.in
APPSC Panchayat secretary recruitment, eligibility:
All the interested candidates who want to apply for the APPSC group 3 vacancies 2017 should have the required qualification and rest can be checked from the official web portal of the APPSC.
The aspiring applicants should be between the age of 18 years and 42 years to apply for the APPSC group 3 vacancies 2017
The application fee for the APPSC group 3 Panchayat secretary jobs 2017 should be checked from the official website.
- Relaxation of 5 years for AP government Employees.
- Relaxation of 3 years for EXSM/NCC candidates.
- Relaxation of 5 years for SC/STBC candidates.
- Relaxation of 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
The candidates will be selected by computer based exam and that will be followed by the personal interview for the selected applicants.
All the key dates regarding the APPSC Panchayat secretary recruitment 2017, are given here and the applicants should take care of the dead line of application submission which is given below.
- Initial date of the registration: available now
- Last date of submission application form: 30th January 2017
- Date of the written: will be available soon
APPSC jobs, exam pattern and syllabus:
The applicants should check the pattern of the exam and also the syllabus of the exam which is described at the official web portal of the APPSC that is www.appsc.gov.in. The other important information is also given there and the candidates should first check the eligibility criteria and age limit to apply for the given jobs.
How to download APPSC group 3 Panchayat secretary application form?
- The candidates should go to the official website of
- The aspirants should open the application form link
- The aspirants should then fill the online APPSC group 3 recruitment 2017 application form.
- Then submit the duly filled APPSC Panchayat secretary jobs 2017 application form as directed.
Official website: www.appsc.gov.in