APCOB Recruitment 2016, Online Application form for APCOB 47 Manager and Staff Assistant Post Available at the official website www.apcob.org
APCOB Recruitment 2016
- 1 APCOB Recruitment 2016
- 2 Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank Recruitment 2016
- 3 APCOB Notification 2016
- 4 APCOB Important Dates:
- 5 APCOB Vacancies Details 2016:
- 6 APCOB Eligibility 2016
- 7 APCOB Manager/Staff Assistant Pay scale 2016:
- 8 APCOB Online Application Process 2016
- 9 APCOB Manager Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank (APCOB) is prepared to make important recruitment for the post of Manger and Staff Assistant. Well, the vacancies are few but important. It has presently uploaded the APCOB Recruitment 2016 Notification for total 47 vacant posts. The aspiring candidates who are interested and also suitable in all ways for the provided posts can immediately apply for the APCOB Vacancy 2016 via the online mode by visiting the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank. The Applicants must fill the form before the notified last date i.e. 19th of September 2016. Rest of the details can be found further at this page.
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank Recruitment 2016
The Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank limited, situated in Vijayawada, has been scheduled as the state cooperative Bank for the Andhra Pradesh state. The main responsibility of the bank is to handle the Rural and Agricultural Development of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This is done through the cooperatives. They have being given their best performance for which they need best employees to work with and flourish their achievements. The APCOP is going to appoint 47 eligible candidates for the post of Manager and Staff Assistant. Eligible candidates must apply for the posts contributing to the development of the State.
APCOB Notification 2016
Candidates can refer to the list given below for any kind of detail regarding the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank Recruitment for the post of Manager and Assistant Staff.
- Name of the Bank: Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank limited (APCOB)
- Notification Type: Recruitment Notification
- Vacancies Available for Recruitment: Total 47 vacancies
- Name of the Post for Recruitment: Manager and Assistant Staff
- Job Type: State Government Bank Job
- Job Location: Anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
- Official Web Address: apcob.org
APCOB Important Dates:
- Online Application Starts on:9th of September 2016.
- Online Application Form and Application Fee Submission Deadline: 19th of September 2016.
- Date of Online test for the post of staff assistance: 15th of October 2016.
- Date of Online test for the Post of manager (scale-1): 14th of October 2016.
APCOB Vacancies Details 2016:
- Total Number of APCOB Vacancies 2016: 47
- Number of Vacancies for the Post of Staff assistance: 35
- Number of Vacancies for the Post of scale-1 Manager:12 posts
APCOB Eligibility 2016
Education required for APCOB Recruitment 2016:
- Staff Assistance: The applicants must have a graduation degree with 40% of marks from any recognized university or institution. The applicants must have a better command over English
- Manager (scale-1): The applicant must be a graduate degree holder with minimum 50 of marks. The applying candidates must have good fluent English.
Category Wise Age Limit:
- For General Category Candidates: Age should be between 20-28 years.
- For OBC Candidates: Age should be between 20-31 years.
- For ST/PH/ SC Candidates: Age should be 20-36 years
APCOB Manager/Staff Assistant Pay scale 2016:
- APCOB Staff Assistance Salary: Rs.20634/-
- APCOB Manager (scale-1) Salary: Rs. 42055/-
APCOB Online Application Process 2016
Candidates can apply for the Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative bank Jobs for the post of the Manager and Staff Assistant through the official website of the ABCOB that is available below. In order to fill the online application form, the candidates have to first go to the official site and then go to the recruitment section where you will easily get all the option for both the vacancies. Read the notification of the concerned post and then click on the option ‘apply online’. Fill the entire form with correct details and then submit it, along with the application fee. Get the print copy of the application form for the further purpose.
Official website: www.apcob.org