Latest Update(4th August 2016): AP Police Recruitment 2016 Apply for 4548 Constable Posts available at the official website www.recruitment.appolice.gov.in
AP Police Recruitment 2016
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification is now released for 4548 Number of Vacancies. Download the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Fee, and How to apply procedure etc. Applicants who are interested in Police jobs can check the recruitment notification available on this web page and also refer the official notification available at the official website and apply before the last date. The Last date for submission of online application is 14th September 2016.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Jobs
Andhra Police Recruitment has released a recruitment notification to hire the skilled and dynamic applicants for different positions. There are nearly 4548 number of vacancies according to the recent recruitment notification issued by the Andhra Pradesh Police Government. The different posts include Warders Male and Female, Stipendiary Cadet Trainee, etc. People who have been looking for the Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs and AP Police Constable Jobs may use this opportunity great chance and can apply before the last date. There is a huge competition for these jobs. Candidates who have a dream in Government Jobs may use this great chance and prepare well for the written exam. Applicants may apply for this recruitment in Online Mode.
AP Police Jobs 2016
The Last date for the submission of application form through online mode is 14th September 2016. This article is providing the complete details related to this recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, How to apply procedure, and Selection Process in a detailed manner. The Online Exam will be conducted on 16th September 2016. Candidates may visit this webpage and get the suitable information.
recruitment.appolice.gov.in recruitment details
Name of the Department: Andhra Pradesh Police
Total No. of Vacancies: 4548 Posts
Mode of Application: Online
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Category: Government Job
- Warders (Male): 240
- Warders (Female): 25
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (AR) (Men/Women): 1067
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constables (Civil) (Men/Women): 3216
- The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should complete the intermediate or its equivalent exam authorized by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- In the case of the applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes, he/ she must have passed SSC or its equivalent exam authorized by the State Government and should have studied Intermediate and given the Intermediate Exams in both the 1st year and 2nd year.
Age Limit: Candidates those who are delightful for the state of Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment 2016 must have to qualify the address mentioned below. Follow the official recruitment notification for recent recruitment information.
For Post Code No. 21 & 22
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 22 years
- Age relaxations are applicable for different reserved categories aspirants as per the Andhra Pradesh Government norms.
For Post Code No. 53 & 54
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Check the official recruitment notification for the details related to the Age Relaxation.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee to apply for the AP Police Recruitment 2016. The Application Fee may vary by category. The Category wise application fee information are listed here.
- For General/ OBC applicants: Rs. 300/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women applicants: Rs. 150/-
All the applicants who are interested and are eligible have to check the selection procedure before going to apply for this AP Police Recruitment 2016. The Selection Process may include
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Final Written Test
- Final Selection Process
- Starting date of online application form: 3rd August 2016
- The Last date for Submission of Application Form: 14th September 2016
- Preliminary Test: 16th October 2016
How to Apply for AP Police Constable Jobs 2016?
A large number of applicants are interested in the Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Vacancies. But the aspirants are in tension about the application submission process. For those aspirants, here we have attached the easy steps for submission of online application forms. Follow these simple steps and apply for the recruitment on or before the last date.
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the recruitment tab.
- The Application Submission is now available.
- Click on the appropriate link to fill the application form.
- The online Application Form will be available from 2nd August 2016.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details and submit it.
- Take a print out of it for future use.