Latest Update (14th September 2017): Air India Released Notification to Recruit 217 Trainee Pilots Apply Online for air India Trainee Pilot Posts at the official website i.e. www.airindia.in
Air India Recruitment 2017
The Air India Limited has currently issued a job notice for the 217 number of vacancies for the posts of Trainee Pilots in the department. Candidates those who are interested in the released jobs can fill the application form online of Air India Trainee Pilots Jobs 2017 by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.airindia.in. Applicants can submit the online application form of Air India Trainee Pilots Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date of submission of application form. Applicants can check the detailed information related to the Air India Trainee Pilots Recruitment 2017 provided in the article below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, pay scale, admit card, result, etc. The official website of the department is www.airindia.in.
About Air India:
Air India is the flag carrier airlines of India controlled by Air India Limited (AIL), a Government of India enterprise. It is the third largest airlines in India in domestic market share and operates a fleet of Airbus and Boeing aircraft providing different domestic and international airports. It is headquartered at the Indian Airlines House in New Delhi. Air India has two major domestic hubs at Indira Gandhi International Airport and Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport. So, before applying for the application form. Here, we serve the direct link of official advertisement and online application form, kindly go through it.
Air India Trainee Pilots Jobs 2017
The interested applicants who are willing to apply for the application form need to have passed class 12th exam from authorized board to be considered eligible for the application form 2017. Selection process of the applicants will be made after completion of a Written Exam and personal interview process. Last Date for Submission of Air India Jobs Application Form: 25th September 2017. You can check the other information related to MP Vyapam Vacancy 2017 below in this post such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
Air India Vacancies Details 2017:
- Name of the Department: Air India Limited
- Application Mode: Offline
- Number of posts: 217 posts
- Job Location: Delhi
- Name of the Post: Senior Trainee Pilots/Trainee Pilot
- Official Website: www.airindia.com
Eligibility Criteria for Air India Vacancies 2017:
Educational Qualification: The interested applicants who are willing to apply for the application form need to have passed class 12th exam from authorized board to be considered eligible for the application form 2017.
Selection process: Selection process of the applicants will be made after completion of a Written Exam and personal interview process.
Application Fees: Refer the details provided below related to the application fees:
- For UR & OBC Category: Rs 3000 /-
- For SC/ ST Category: No Fees
- For Ex- Serviceman: No Application Fees
AIL Exam Important Dates:
- Advertisement Date: 1st September 2017
- Last Date For Submission of Air India Jobs Application Form: 25th September 2017
How to apply for Air India Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.airindia.com
- Search the application form link in recruitment to apply online and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form.
- Take a print out of applied application form for future use and pay the application fee.
- Send the application form to the postal address mentioned below.
General Manager (Personnel),
Air India Limited, Head Quarters,
113, Gurudwara Rakabganj Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
Air India Admit Card 2017
After the completion of application process, the department will release the hall ticket on its official website. Only the candidates whose hall ticket will be displayed they will be considered eligible for the application process. So, stay tuned with us for the regular updates.