Air India Recruitment 2016, Apply Online for 961 AIESL Aircraft Technician Vacancies at the official website www.airindia.in
AIESL Recruitment 2016
A recruitment declaration has been made by the Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) for the vacant posts of Aircraft Technicians. There will be total 961 intakes of the most eligible candidates for the provided posts for the year 2016. The posts which are being availed in the Aircraft Department are notified to be the Fixed Term Employment. A lot of people dream of the jobs in the Air India. This time, the candidates have got that opportunity to get the dream job. Also, a huge number of vacancies are available.
The process to online application form has already been started from 20th of August 2016. So, the candidates are expected to fill the online application forms as soon as possible so that the form can be filled before the closing date i.e. 30th September 2016. The application fee submission deadline will also be the same i.e. 30th September 2016. Please check the official website of the Air India for the online application form.
Air India Aircraft Technician Online Application 2016
Air India Engineering Services Limited also known as AIESL is actually an Organization for Aircraft Maintenance and Repair. It has got approval by the DGCA that comes under the CAR 145. Functionally, it undertakes the activities of MRO in India. Air India Engineering Services Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Air India. The AIESL has been recruiting a large number of aspirants since its establishment and like every year, this year also it is prepared to appoint 961 aspirants for the post of Aircraft Technician. It is a good job opportunity which must not be missed by any deserving candidate.
Air India Notification 2016
- Organization’s Name: Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)
- Type of Notification: Recruitment Notification
- Department’s Name: Aircraft
- Available Post’s Name: Aircraft Technician
- Job Nature: Government job
- Total vacancies: 961 Posts
- Online Application starts on: 20th of August 2016
- Online application Closes on: 30th of September 2016
- Monthly salary:17,680/-
- Selection Process: for details of the selection process please refer to the official notification.
- Official Site: airindia.in
Air India Vacancy Details 2016:
The Air India is availing total 961 vacancies for the post of the Aircraft Technician. The details of the category wise vacancies present are as follow.
- Total Vacant Post for SC/ST Category: 214
- Total Vacant Post for OBC Category: 258
- Total Vacant Post for General Category: 489
Air India Jobs Eligibility 2016
Age Limitation: The age limit for the applicants is decided as per the category of the applicants as on 01.07.2016
- General Category: Upper limit is 28 years
- OBC Category: Upper Limits is 31 years
- SC/ST Category: Upper Limit is 33 years
- The applicants must have an AME Diploma/ Certificate in the field of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering done from any Institution that has been recognized by DGCA.
- Applicants must have a Group 1 Related Subject in Diploma or must have Diploma in Engineering in the field of Instrumentation/Mechanical/ Electrical/ Aircraft/ Radio Artificer Training/Electronics and Communications.
The Applicants need to make a payment of Rs1000/- as an application fee. The fee submission shall be made only through Online SBI Bank Challan. SC/ST-EX-Serviceman applicants do not have to pay the application fee.
Apply for Aircraft Technician job 2016
In order to fill the online application form, candidates must open the official website i.e. www.airindia.in and then select the link that is related to the Aircraft technician Recruitment 2016. After that, enter the all the details that have been asked to provide in the application form. Candidates must recheck the entered details before the form is being submitted. Then pay the application fee as it has been directed by the notification. The print copy is required to be kept with the candidate for the future use.
Official Website: www.airindia.in