AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Apply for 236 Sr Resident Posts at the official website i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
The officials of All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar has currently issued the official notice for the post of 236 Senior Resident Vacancies on direct recruitment basis. Applicants those who are interested may apply online for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017 on or before the submission of the last date i.e. 31st July 2017. Candidates can fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Application Form 2017 by visiting the official website i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Moreover, for other details of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 Notification candidates are suggested to refer the official notification provided below such as eligibility criteria, important dates, application process, application fee, selection process, admit card, result, etc.
About AIIMS Bhubaneswar
AIIMS is called as All India Institute of Medical Science. It was Jawaharlal Lal Nehru’s dream to establish the scientific culture in India and soon after the independence of India he prepared a grade design. Among the temple of new modern India which was formed by him, All India Institute of Medical Science was a symbol of excellence in the history of medical science in India. It was formed in the year 1952 but it was finally established in the year 1956 as a self-governed Institution by an Act of Parliament to provide as a nucleus for nurturing better in all aspect of health care. Currently, All India Institute of Medical Science Bhubaneswar has invited the online application forms for the applicants to apply for 236 number of available posts in the department. Candidates those who are searching for the recent Medical Jobs those can apply here for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy 2017 on or before the last date.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: AIIMS Bhubaneswar
- Total number of posts: 236 posts
- Name of the posts: Senior Resident Vacancies
- Job Location: Bhubaneswar (Odisha)
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/- to 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 6,600/- + NPA for AIIMS Bhubaneswar resident (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are interested must have done Post Graduate Medical Degree like MD/ MS/ DNB/ DM/ M.Ch. etc. from any authorized University to be considered eligible for the recruitment process.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates should not exceed 33 years of age to be considered eligible for the application process. The age relaxation will be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the organisation that is mentioned below:
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- For OBC Category Candidates: 3 years
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get a pay scale of Rs. 15,000/- to 39,100/- with grade pay Rs. 6,600/- + NPA for AIIMS Bhubaneswar resident (Per Month)
Application Fee: The interested candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category that is mentioned below:
- For General/OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For OPH Category Candidates: No Application Fees
- No. : AIIMS/ BBS/ Dean/SR/49-A/6505
- Release date of official Notification: 21st June 2017
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 01st July 2017
- The last date for submission of AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Online application form: 31st July 2017
- Cut-off date for Eligibility Criteria: 31st July 2017
How to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017?
The steps to apply for the application form is provided in the article below. So, all the candidates are suggested to apply for the application form on or before the last date of submission of application form. Candidates need to keep ready their scanned copy of the documents at the time of filling the application form. Before submitting the application form make sure that all the details that you have filled are correct.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Search the online application form link in recruitment and open it.
- Read all the details and start to fill the application form.
- Fill the complete application form by correct information and upload the scanned copy of the certificates.
- Recheck the application form and click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of applied application form and pay the application fee.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in