LAtest updated(09/08/16): AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2016 for 259 posts of senior residents and other staff apply online at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar recruitment 2016:
The All India institute of medical sciences Bhubaneswar has invited application for the recruitment of eligible applicants for 259 vacant posts of senior residents, staff nurse and tutor or demonstrator posts. The interested applicants who fulfill the criteria of eligibility can register themselves online through the website of the AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The aspiring candidates should do so before the deadline of application from submission. The last date to apply online is 31st August 2016.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar vacancies 2016:
ALL India Institute of Medical Sciences was established to provide quality services in the field of medicine to each and every individual of the country. AIIMS has been set up in many states of the country for the same purpose. AIIMS Bhubaneswar has issued an employment advertisement for the AIIMS recruitment 2016. Applicants are invited to fill up 259 posts of senior residents, staff nurse and tutor or demonstrator. Candidates who wish to apply for these posts can do so through proper channel before the deadline of submission of the form in the given format. The form submission is purely through the online mode. It is an advice for the applicants to read the complete article for all the details of the job. The candidates can go through the official website of AIIMS for any other query.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar job details:
Total no of posts: 259
Name of the post: Senior resident
No of posts: 189
- For Anatomy: 02
- For community and family medicine: 10 posts
- For dermatology: 02 posts
- For Psychiatry: 01 post
- For ENT: 03 posts
- For Ophthalmology: 05 posts
- For Transfusion Medicine: 05 posts
- For Pulmonary medicine: 07 posts
- For Anesthesiology: 16 posts
- For General medicine: 20 posts
- For General Surgery: 21 posts
- For Obstetrics & Gynecology: 04 posts
- For Orthopedics: 10 posts
- For Pediatrics: 9 posts
- For Radio diagnosis: 13 posts
- For Neonatology: 05 posts
Name of the posts: tutor or demonstrator
Total no of posts: 70
For the posts of senior resident the applicant should have the Masters degree from any medical college or institute which is registered with the medical council of India.
For the posts of tutor the applicant should have a MBBS degree from a good medical institute.
The maximum age limit is 33 years and further details about the age and the education of the candidates can be checked from the official website of the institute.
The candidates of the general and OBC category will have to pay the application fee of Rs 1000/ and the other applicants will have to pay the fee of 500/ Rs. The exemption in the fee can be cross checked from the official website of the institute.
The candidates will be selected by a written test and an interview. The applicants can check the process of selection as described on the official website of the institute.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar jobs 2016:
Some important dates:
Starting date of filling up of application form: already started
Last date to submit the application from: 31st August 2016
How to apply online:
- The candidate should first go to the website of the institute.
- Then click on the application form link
- The details of filling up of the application form is available on the website
- Read the information given there on the website properly
- Fill the form as completely
- Take the print out of the application form once filled.
- The fee should be paid as directed.
The applicants should hurry up to fill the form before the last date.