AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017 Apply for 1211 Non Faculty Posts at the official website i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- 1 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
- 2 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Non Faculty Jobs 2017
- 3 www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in job details 2017
- 4 AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies Details:
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
- 6 Important Dates:
- 7 How to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017?
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar is the most famous and well known Institute of National Importance is one of the new AIIMSs and apex healthcare Institute that was formed by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) with the objective of improving regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training. The department is inviting the online application forms from the Indian citizens for the following Non-faculty Posts (Group B) on Direct Recruitment Basis in the department of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar (Odisha). Applicants those who are searching for the jobs in the same department can apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form. Other more details related to the released posts are provided in the article below such as how to apply procedure, application fee, selection process, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Non Faculty Jobs 2017
The candidates those who will successfully apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Exam posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview. The AIIMS Bhubaneswar will organize the written exam and personal interview round to recruit the 1211 number of candidates in its organization for the available posts. Applicants those who will meet the eligibility criteria conditions need to pay the application fee to register for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Exam. The application fee information is provided in the article below. Aspirants searching for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs are suggested to stay connected to our web page i.e. Jaggy.in for all the latest updates. More other details are provided in the article below. Just have a look before applying for the application form on or before the last date.
www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in job details 2017
- Name of the Organisation: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
- Total Number of Vacancies: 1211 posts
- Name of the Post: Various posts
- Job Category: Government Jobs
- Job Location: Odisha
- Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancies Details:
- Admin/ Accounts: 91 Posts
- Engineering: 22 Posts
- Hospital (Nurse): 931 Posts
- Hostel/ Library: 10 Posts
- Hospital (Technical): 108 Posts
- Hospital Management: 40 Posts
- Physio/ Ortho/ Yoga: 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar need to have passed class 12th, diploma, degree, post-graduation in relevant department with experience.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit of the candidates should be 35 years and not more than that. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the norms of the government.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get great amount of salary as per the norms of the govt. i.e. Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 4800-.
Selection process: All the candidates who will appear for the selection process for the released posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Application Fee: The candidates those who willing to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e. mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: No application fee
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: Started
- The last date for the submission of online application form: 28th June 2017
How to apply for the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment 2017?
Here below, we have provided some simple steps through which all the candidates who are interested will be able to apply for the recruitment process easily. All the willing candidates are hereby informed that apply for the application form on or before the last date of the submission of application form because after that no application form will be considered eligible. It is a great chance for the candidates those who are looking for the job in the same department.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in
- Download the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Group B Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in