Airport Authority of India released a recruiting notification for the 106 Junior Assistant Vacancies in the Eastern Region; online application form is available at www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment Notification 2016
Right now, we have important news to deliver to the candidates who are seeking for the jobs in the government department. Recently, the Airports Authority of India Eastern Region has released a notification for the purpose of recruiting 106 staffs in the vacant posts of Junior Assistant in its multiple departments. The recruitment notification has given in different newspapers as well as in the official sites. In the notice unleashed by the AAI, the eligibility criteria, selection mode and the age limit is discussed in a detailed way for the benefit of the candidates. Please read the article to get all the information. The candidates are therefore requested to submit their application form before or on 8th September 2016.
Recruitment in AAI 2016
AAI has invited applications for the post of Junior Assistant for the 106 vacancy and this requirement will fill through the examination conducted by the higher officials of AAI. Before applying for the posts, the candidates who are interested about the job and thinking about filling the applications are required to read the notification carefully to check whether they are fit for the posts or not as per the mentioned eligibility criteria. Applicants also register their name through online by following the application process discussed at the end of the article. The direct link also provided by us of the official website of AAI that is www.aai.aero.
AAI, Airport Authority of India
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was organized in the year 1995 on 1st of April by an Act of Parliament through amalgamating the erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India. As a result of the merger, a single Organization has been created that holds the responsibility of creating, maintaining, managing and upgrading civil aviation infrastructure on the ground and as well as on the air space in the country. Apart from these, this association has taken the initiative to improve Passenger Facilities, Air Navigation Services, Security, Aerodrome Facilities, HRD Training, and IT Implementation to improve the airports and the matters related with it.
www.aai.aero Application Form 2016
- Organization Name: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Category: Recruitment
- Mode of Application: Online
- Post Name: Junior Assistant Post
- Total vacancy required for the Post: 106
- Online Application starting date: 8th August 2016
- The last date to submission of online application form: 8th September 2016
- Admit Card: will be available before 15 days of the commencement of the exam
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
Airport Authority of India Vacancy 2016
The eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, selection criteria along with application fee are discussed below for the knowledge of the candidates.
- Age Limit: The age limit of applicant should be not less than 18 years and above 30 years. According to the govt. rule and regulation, the age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates of reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification: The Applicants should clear the10th standard exam and must have the Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile/ Fire. They are required to secure 50 % marks minimum from the recognized Institute. Heavy Vehicle Driving Licence is a must have for the candidates.
- Selection Criteria: in the selection process, the candidates have to appear on the online examination, PET, Physical Measurement, and Driving Test.
- Application Fee: Candidates who belong to General/ OBC Category, have to Pay the application fee of Rs. 400/-. For the candidates of reserved category, no application fee will be taken.
How to submit AAI Application form 2016
- Candidates should log on to visit the official website www.aai.aero.
- After that, candidates have to search for the AAI Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 link.
- Now, click on the online application link given on the homepage.
- After that, candidates are required to fill it with all the requisite detail.
- Pay application fee through the mentioned mode.
- Verify the details given by you and then click on the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of it for future use.
Official site : www.aai.aero