Latest Update (5th September 2016): AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 Apply Online for 220 Vacancies at www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016
- 1 Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2016
- 2 AAI AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
- 3 aai junior executive application form 2016
- 4 www.aai.aero application form online
- 5 AAI Jr. Executive Eligibility
- 6 AAI Jr. Executive Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 7 AAI Jr Executive Selection Process 2016
- 8 aai junior executive admit card 2016 Download
- 9 Official Website: www.aai.aero
Airports Authority of India invites applications from willing and eligible candidates to apply ONLINE through AAI’s website www.aai.aero for the posts of Junior Executive in Civil, Electrical, IT and Airport Operations categories. Total of 220 posts are going to be available under AAI Jr Executive Recruitment 2016. Interested people are requested to complete registration within the specified deadline. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility mentioned in the Advertisement.
AAI AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Eligible candidates are required to apply online through online application format available on AAI website. No application through other mode will be accepted. No documents are required to be sent to AAI in connection with the application. Registration will begin from 18th April and will continue till 17th May for AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2016.Application Fee Payable (Non-Refundable) for each post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only.
aai junior executive application form 2016
Male candidates belonging to General and OBC category need to pay 1000/-RS as application fee. No application fee is required to be paid by, SC/.ST/PWD/Women candidates. After applying online, applicants are required to download the registration slip generated by the system with unique registration number and password which may be retained for further reference.
The Airports Authority of India (AAI) under the Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Air traffic management (ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 125 Airports, including 18 International Airports, 7 Customs Airports, 78 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields.
www.aai.aero application form online
- Name of the organization: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
- Name of the post: Junior Executive (Civil: 50 posts, Electrical: 50 posts, IT: 20 posts, Airport Operations: 100 posts)
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: From 18th April, 2016
- Last Date: 13/09/2016
- Fee: 1000/-Rs for General and OBC (No fee for SC/ST/PWD)
- Last date to pay fee: 20th May
- Age limit: GEN: 27 years, SC/ST: 32 years, OBC: 30 years
- Educational requirement: Bachelor Degree in relevant engineering field (Civil, Electrical and IT), Graduation with 2 years MBA/ Full time Bachelor in Engineering (For Airport Operations)
- Salary: Rs 16,400 to Rs 40,500
- Selection process: Written test and interview
- Web address of AAI: www.aai.aero
AAI Jr. Executive Eligibility
Maximum age as on 31.05.2016 (including age relaxation for SC/ST and OBC (NCL) 27 Years GEN, 32 for SC/ST, 30 for OBC. Further age relaxation will be done for reserved candidates. They will need to provide valid caste certificates to be eligible for age relaxation. Our team will also update the latest information about the AAI Junior Executive vacancies 2016.
In terms of educational requirement, candidates need to have Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Engineering filed for the post of Junior Executive for Engineering post. For Junior Executive post in Airport Operations, applicants need to have Graduation in Science and full time regular MBA of 2 years duration or Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering to be eligible for AAI 220 Posts Jr Executive Recruitment 2016. Selected applicants will be given salary range from Rs 16,400 to Rs 40,500.
AAI Jr. Executive Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Junior Executive (Civil): 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Electrical): 50 posts
- Junior Executive (Information Technology): 20 posts
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): 100 posts
AAI Jr Executive Selection Process 2016
Selection process for Airport Authority of India Jr Executive Recruitment 2016will be based on written exam and interview. The written test will comprise of 120 multiple choice questions which will be held for a duration of 2 hours. The candidates who will clear the written exam will be shortlisted for personal interview rounds. Those who will clear all the rounds will be absorbed into the respective posts.
The written test will be held at Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Guwahati/Allahabad/ Ahmedabad/Hyderabad/Nagpur and Thiruvananthapuram. The number of centers can be reduced or increased depending upon the number of candidates and in that· case the candidates will be asked to appear other than centers specified by him/her.
aai junior executive admit card 2016 Download
Admit card for the written test will be issued online after registration ends. Applicants will have to collect admit card from online by using registration number and password. Result of the written test and merit list will also be published on the website of AAI and we will keep updating you about the processes and news updates of the AAI Junior Executive Recruitment from time to time on our page. So, you can stay connected with us to get all the fresh news updates.
LAST DATE: 13th September 2016