Latest Update (15th July 2017) : AAI Junior Assistant Notification 2017 Apply Online For 105 Vacant Posts at www.aai.aero
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
The Airports Authority of India has released the job notice for Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017 for 105 number of vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant in the department. Applicants those who are finding for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 they can apply online by visiting the official website of the department i.e. www.aai.aero. Applicants will be able to apply for the application process online Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 from this web page soon. All the candidates those who are eligible and are interested can apply through online method for the Airports Authority of India Junior Assistant Jobs Notice 2017 on or before the last date of the submission of application form i.e. 19th July 2017 and the starting date for the submission of application form is 19th June 2017. The detailed information such as age limit criteria, selection process, education qualification, how to apply process, important dates, and application fee etc. is declared at the official website i.e. www.aai.aero.
www.aai.aero Job details 2017:
- Name of the department: Airports Authority of India
- Name of the post: Junior Assistant
- Name of the posts: 105 posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
AAI Recruitment 2017
Applicants those who are looking for the job vacancy in the department can apply on or before the last date as it is a great chance for them to get the job in the department. Every year, the authority members releases the recruitment notice to hire the young and talented applicants in the department. And this year also the recruitment notice has been released. So, apply before the link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: Interested applicants need to have completed the following educational qualification.
- Class 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% of aggregate marks.
- Class 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% of aggregate marks.
Age Limit: The age limit of the interested candidates must lie in between 18 years to 30 years. And the age relaxation will be provided as follows:
- SC/ ST Category Candidates: 05 Years
- OBC Category Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men Category Candidates: As per the Govt Rules.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will be done on the basis of the following.
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected for the released posts will get the pay scale of Rs. 35,150 – 62,400/- as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as per their category i.e. mentioned below.
- General/ OBC Category Applicants: Rs.400/-
- All Other Category Applicants (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD): No Application Fee
- Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 19th June 2017
- Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Registration (Step-1 & 2): 19th July 2017
- Last Date for the Completion of On-Line Application (Step-3): 21st July 2017
How to apply for AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.aai.aero
- Click on apply online link available at the home page
- Fill all necessary information such as personal and academic details.
- Now, applicants need to attach the recent scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay for application fee.
- Click on the submit option.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
Official Website: www.aai.aero