SSC LDC Exam 2017 Apply for Upper Division Clerk Posts at the official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
SSC LDC Exam Notification 2017
The SSC is also called as Staff Selection Commission. The officials are going to organize the Limited Departmental Competitive Exam for Lower Division Clerks on 09 July 2017. This exam will be conducted in Delhi, Chennai, Chandigarh, Allahabad, Mumbai, Bangalore, Guwahati, Kolkata, and Raipur. Applicants those who are looking for the admission to the exam need to apply through the proper format of SSC LDCE Exam Application Form 2017 which is available at the official website of the department i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. This application form will be available for SSC LDC Recruitment 2017 from 29th April 2017 to 26th May 2017. Candidates need to submit the filled application form to the postal address on or before the last date of submission of application form. And for all the latest details candidates are suggested to stay connected with us.
SSC LDCE Application Form 2017
Every year, the Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam of Lower Division Clerk Limited Departmental Competitive exam to hire the talented candidates for different ministries and departments of Government of India and subordinate office. The headquarters of Staff Selection Commission is situated in New Delhi. At present, it has seven Regional offices at Allahabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, and Guwahati. It also has two Sub- Regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Each regional office is headed by a Regional Director and each Sub-Regional office is headed by a Deputy Director.
SSC LDCE Exam Details 2017
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Exam: Lower Division Clerk Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam 2017
- Name of the Post: Lower Division Clerk
- Total Number of Vacancies: Various
- Pay Scale: As per the norms of SSC
- Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for SSC LDC Vacancy 2017
Educational Qualification: Applicants those who are willing in applying for the application form must have passed class 10th/ 12th /graduation from the authorized university with good marks.
Age Limit: The candidates those who are interested in applying for the application form must have the age limit of not more than 50 years.
Application Fee: Refer the official notification for details related to the application fee of SSC LDCE Exam 2017.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected for the upper division clerk post on the basis of their performance in the Paper I and Paper II Marks.
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: 29 April 2017
- The Last date for the submission of online application form: 26 May 2017
- Exam Date for SSC LDCE 2017: 9 July 2017
How to apply for the SSC LDC Recruitment 2017?
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.ssc.nic.in
- On the home page, select the SSC LDCE recruitment exam.
- Click on the apply online application form and fill the application form carefully with correct information.
- After filling the application form, check it once and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.
To The Regional Director(Northern Region),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block No. 12, C.G.O. complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in