WB TET Application Form 2017 WBTET Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates Available at the official website www.westbengalssc.com
WB TET Application Form 2017
West Bengal Central School Service Commission has released a recruitment notice related to the West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test to hire the talented and eligible candidates for the posts of different Primary Teacher/ Upper Primary Teacher. Applicants those who want to make their career in the education segment, must apply for West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. Aspirants are suggested to read the complete advertisement for checking all the eligibility criteria conditions. Candidates are advised to fill the WB TET Application Form 2017 on or before the last date. You can find the application form of June 2017 at the official website of the department i.e. www.westbengalssc.com. Applicants those who are eagerly waiting for this recruitment may acquire complete info of WB TET Primary Teacher Test 2017 such as essential education qualification details, applying process, application fee, examination date etc. from below.
Primary education is the base and the candidates with great foundation can build a strong career later on in their life. Therefore, West Bengal TET (Primary) is a perfect way to sift through millions of candidates and selecting the right applicant for the job. The WB TET (Primary) will be conducted as per the guidelines that have been provided by the Department of School Education, Government of West Bengal authorities.
West Bengal TET 2017 Details
West Bengal Central School Service Commission
Name of the
West Bengal Teacher Eligibility Test
Mode of Applying
Date of Online Application Form
First week of June 2017
westbengalssc.com eligibility criteria details:
- The applicants must qualify the Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum marks of 50%.
- If the applicants belong to reserved category, then there is a relaxation of 45% marks, so in order to meet the eligibility criteria conditions they need to obtain 45% marks only
- In case of the graduate applicants, there is no qualifying marks provided.
- Those applicants those who have completed their graduation degree in any discipline can apply for the examination
- Only the applicants need to attain their degree from an authorized University.
Age Limit: All the candidates those who are willing to apply for the recruitment must have the age limit in between 18 years to 40 years to fill the application form of WB TET Exam 2017.
Application Fee: Unreserved category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 250/- as an application fee. Reserved category aspirants are required to pay Rs. 80/- for West Bengal TET. The Application fee will not be refund in any conditions. Application fee can be submitted through cash or NEFT mode up to the last date.
Pay Scale: Candidates those who will be selected will get an attractive amount of pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
Selection Procedure: The selection process of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in WB State Level Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
WB TET Important Dates 2017:
Starting Date of WB TET Application Form 2017
first week of June 2017
Last Date for Submission of Application form
last week of July 2017
West Bengal Teacher Exam 2017 Admit Card
1st week of August 2017
WBTET 2017 Exam Date
August 2017 expected
WB Primary Teacher Exam Results
2nd week of September 2017
The Counselling process
last week of September 2017
How to apply for the WB Teacher Test 2017?
- First, applicants need to log on to the official website i.e. westbengalssc.com
- Then, candidates need to download the official notice.
- Applicants must read the complete eligibility criteria conditions carefully before applying for the desired posts.
- Applicants must be certain with their eligibility criteria conditions and qualification for West Bengal TET examination.
- Now, click on the link to go for Online Application Form.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload all the scanned copies of the documents.
- After that finally, submit it and take a print out of it for future use.