Latest Update : VITEEE 2017 Exam date, Application form Now Available. Apply Online at the official website www.vit.ac.in
VITEEE Application Form 2017
Vellore Institute of Technology is going to conduct the Engineering Entrance Examination 2017 from 5th April 2017 to 16th April 2017. So, the officials of VIT has issued the VITEEE Exam Notification 2017 and exam schedule at the official website mentioned below. Students those who are willing and are going to appear in the entrance exam are suggested to fill the VITEEE Online Application Form 2017 from the official website i.e. www.vit.ac.in. VITEEE Online/ Offline Application forms 2017 are available from the 9th November 2016.
VITEEE Exam Notification 2017
VIT is also called as Vellore Institute of Technology is going to organize the VITEEE entrance exam 2017 from 5th April to 16th April 2017 in which a large numbers of applicants are going to appear in the exam to get admission in the B.Tech Program in the VIT Campus. Such students are informed that they have to apply online by visiting the official website of the university and submit it till the last datethat is 28th February 2017.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
VIT University or VIT, formerly called Vellore Engineering College, is an Indian institute of higher education and a deemed university under Section 3 of the UGC Act. Founded in 1984, as Vellore Engineering College, by Mr. G. Viswanathan, the institution offers 20 undergraduate, 34 postgraduate, four integrated and four research programs. The university provides the quality education and having the strength of around 29000 students.
- Applicantsshould be Resident/Non – Resident Indian National.
- Applicantsmust have cleared the 10+2/Intermediate/ HSC exam from any Government Recognized Institution.
- Applicants must have secured the aggregate marks of 60% in Chemistry, Physics, Maths
or Biology if he/she belongs to General category and 50% marks if belongs to SC/STcatgeory.
Age Limit: Students whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible to apply for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2017.
Selection Process: The selection process of the applicants will be done on the basis of the merit list which will be released by the officials of the university. The Merit List will be based according to the number of aspirants appeared in the examination and the number of seats available.
VITEEE Exam Dates 2017:
- Starting date for submission of VITEEE 2017 Application Form: 9th November 2016.
- The Last Date for submission of Application Forms: 28th February 2017
- Exam Date: 5th April to 16th April 2017
- Declaration Date of Results: 24th April 2017
How to Apply for VITEEE Application Form 2017?
- First, visit the official website of the university and read the notice carefully.
- Click on the link of the application form.
- Then, enter your all the details carefullythat are essential.
- Your recent passport sized photograph should be attached and also you have to attach the scanned signature.
- Recheck all your details that are entered and click on the submit option.
- Now take a print out of it and send it to the address mentioned below.
Director UG Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore – 632014 India
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2017:
The candidates are hereby informed that the question paper will consist of Objective Type question which consists of subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The paper will be classified into
- Part – I: Physics.
- Part – II: Chemistry.
- Part – III: Mathematics/Biology.
Each part will contain the 40 questions in total and each question will carry one mark each. And applicants have to choose the one correct answer out of 4 options. Also, there is positive news that there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Official Website: www.vit.ac.in