UPSC SCRA Online Application Form 2017, Check UPSC Exam Dates and Notification at the official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
SCRA 2017 Application Form
The authority of the Union Public Service Commission has released an official notification to conduct the UPSC SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) Exam 2017 and the application form for the available posts is released on the official website of the department. The authority members has released the recruitment notice to create manpower in the mechanical department of the Indian Railway. Every year, a large number of applicants appear in this exam and this year also the department is expecting the same. The UPSC will issue the exam notice on its official website of the department that is mentioned below. Applicants those who are looking to fill up the online application form of SCRA 2017 can fill it on or before last date of the submission of application form. The exam will be conducted in the month of October. For more details, candidates are suggested to visit the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
About UPSC SCRA 2017
The UPSC is also called as Union Public Service Commission. It is the central government organization which conducts the recruitment exam to hire the eligible and talented applicants in different Govt departments. The SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice) is one from out of them. UPSC fulfill the available posts of mechanical department for Indian railway. The syllabus will cover from physics, chemistry, English language, general knowledge and mental ability sections.
www.upsc.gov.in job details 2017:
- Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
- Name of the exam: SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentice)
- Post Category: Application Form
- Job Category: Government Job
- Starting date for submission of online application form: Available Soon
- The last date for submission of online application form: Available Soon
- Date of the Exam: Available Soon
- Official Website: upsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC SCRA Recruitment 2017
Educational Qualification: The applicants those who willing in applying for the released job posts by the UPSC department need to have passed class 12th with 1st division in maths and one subject from physics or chemistry and graduation with maths and physics/ chemistry.
Age Limit: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UPSC SCRA Jobs 2017 they must fulfil the age limit eligibility criteria conditions as provided below. Also, the interested candidates are suggested to refer the official notice for details related to the age relaxation.
- Minimum age limit: 18 years
- Maximum age limit: 22 years.
Selection Process: The selection process of the candidates will depend on the candidate’s performance in the following.
- Written Exam.
- Personality Test.
Pay Scale: The applicants those who will be selected in the UPSC SCRA Jobs 2017 will get a great amount of salary as mentioned in the official advertisement.
Application Fee: The candidates those who willing to apply for the UPSC SCRA Jobs 2017 they need to pay the application fee as per their category as mentioned in the official notification available at the official website.
UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The paper will consist of three main major subjects. Total number of questions will be 300 and total marks 600. The time duration of the exam will be 2 hours. Candidates those who are going to appear for the exam are suggested to prepare well for the exam as it will be a tough competition. It is a great chance for the candidates to get a job for those who were looking for the government job in this department.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Time duration|
|General Ability Test||200||2 hours for each paper|
|Physics & Chemistry||200|
How to apply for the UPSC SCRA Recruitment 2017?
UPSC SCRA Application Form has been released on the official website of the department. Here below, we have provided some simple steps that will help you in applying for the application form easily without any difficulty. Also, stay connected with us for all the latest updates. If you are facing any kind of difficulty then you can comment in the comment box provided below.
- Visit the official website of the department i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
- Download the UPSC SCRA Recruitment Notice 2017 and read the notification carefully.
- Now, click on the direct link available to apply online.
- Fill the information in the relevant fields.
- Pay the application fee as per their category.
- After verifying all the information, click on the submit option.
- Download it and save the copy of the application form for the exam use.
UPSC Important Dates:
- Release Date of official notification: Available Soon
- Starting date for the submission of online application form: Available Soon
- The last date for the submission of online application form: Available Soon
- Date of the Exam: Available Soon
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in